Diablo® III

Rate the CM wizard above you page 2

07/10/2013 11:53 AMPosted by MilkMan
@MilkMan: 5.5/10. I think you can afford to swap out the 3 gems in your zuni to topaz or the 2 gems in your Inna pants. Since you're running on LS, higher DPS output would workout to your favor. Also, you need more APOC. 9 APOC won't allow you to put down enough twisters for Nova spam.

low APoC is def a problem for me, but outside of switching to StormCrow, is there any other way to get more APoC? I just don't want to lose my Mempo.

Well they aren't cheap, but you could always go with an APoC chan's source. It's basically that or a SC, though. Also Milk I agree you could probably stand to swap out those vit gems. Some res all in the belt/boots/bracers would help out a ton too. :)
Reply Quote
@Zaska

400k CM Wiz - check
High Attack Speed - check
59% CC - check

Amazing Wiz. Only 3500k armor though...hmmm ok 9.99 / 10...I'm sure the LOH and Life Steal more than make up for it.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
@Zaska

400k CM Wiz - check
High Attack Speed - check
59% CC - check

Amazing Wiz. Only 3500k armor though...hmmm ok 9.99 / 10...I'm sure the LOH and Life Steal more than make up for it

I agree, gives us both something to strive towards.
Reply Quote
I die way too easily, how should i improve?
Reply Quote
07/10/2013 04:04 PMPosted by Streak

Your blizzard profile shows your top 5 stats, and I don't see all resist or armor in your top 5. According to d3up, your mitigation is below 80%... You need a lot more resists.

The easiest upgrade is Blackthorne pants, definitely could use AR and/or armor. Bonus INT is nice, but not at your current mitigation level.

Both your Tal chest and Zuni shoes could use AR and/or armor. But you have a lot of VIT on those. Do your own calculations to see what's better.

Whoever is rating me, don't look at my spells. I was messing around with skills.
Reply Quote
07/10/2013 04:36 PMPosted by Arctia

Your blizzard profile shows your top 5 stats, and I don't see all resist or armor in your top 5. According to d3up, your mitigation is below 80%... You need a lot more resists.

The easiest upgrade is Blackthorne pants, definitely could use AR and/or armor. Bonus INT is nice, but not at your current mitigation level.

Both your Tal chest and Zuni shoes could use AR and/or armor. But you have a lot of VIT on those. Do your own calculations to see what's better.

Whoever is rating me, don't look at my spells. I was messing around with skills.
Thnaks for the advice
Reply Quote
@ObiEdge your chc is good just work on getting to the next AS breakpoint.
Reply Quote
@ZLAYER

Sweet CM Wiz. I'd say a 9 out of 10. Needs more CC and that's about it lol.
Reply Quote
@ZLAYER

Sweet CM Wiz. I'd say a 9 out of 10. Needs more CC and that's about it lol.

Zuni users kinda cap themselves around the 55% mark by choice, they're missing out for some sheet glory and very minor mitigation/EHP benefits - oh well :P

I'd run Zuni if I had over 150 ping and below 50 FPS though, with 40-50 ping and 80-100 fps Nat's for max CC is way too good for a CM/WW eDPS and eHP IMO.
Reply Quote
@masterjay.. looks fun :) interesting gear selection.. 9/10

>< scared..
Edited by Myth#1513 on 7/11/2013 2:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
@Myth

You got a pretty nice cm wiz but I think you need some more resist/armor! You also meet the 2.73 breakpoint nice ^.^

8/10
Reply Quote
@Myth

You got a pretty nice cm wiz but I think you need some more resist/armor! You also meet the 2.73 breakpoint nice ^.^

8/10

7/10. You really need more vit and cc. I would recommend going 240vit/60ar/440loh/12% life blackthornes if you need the loh or going rare pants with 140int/200vit/60ar/+300armor.
Reply Quote
View profile
I need more vit? What? 58k hp too low? O.o

Yea I need more cc was thinking about nat ring + boots.
Reply Quote
@Mungo - Nice Wizard. 9/10

I might suggest Blur over Unstable Anomaly. Only thing you need to improve is your armor up to 4500 to be ideal.
Reply Quote
@Theoldred29- Good wizard9/10

You have a nice source of loh (set of BT) and good mitigation but I guess you need to increase the amount of cc, try to find a natalya´s ring with cc, this ring can give u more dps and resources during the farming (more arcane power, more freezing) and maybe u can be able to remove blur from your passives, but I guess that u dislike unstable anomaly.

The unity ring u can exchange it for a rare one without loh and ias, I guess that u have enough loh in your gear

I am playing in the european server

http://eu.battle.net/d3/es/profile/Erreth-2703/hero/28235896
Reply Quote
@ObiEdge: 7/10 nice gear, may I suggest you could stack more CHD and IAS to boost your dps if you intend running MP10
Reply Quote
@Dahaka

No expert just starting with Wiz but whish I had your gear, very nice. But if it was mine I switch Energy armor for storm and switch out glass canon, Maybe evocation. Doesnt look like you need the extra armor. Please correct me if I'm wrong here for all the tips :-)
Reply Quote
@drolls, nice set-up as you say you are just starting out as wiz.

Areas to improve i suppose would be AR - Im guessing any upgrade to your current gears would be pricey (at least for me, well out of my affordability)
If you run at the 2.51 bp but aren't over 2.73 you could tweak a bit and maybe replace Lac bracers with a crafted Int pair, with AR. Your armor and life seem very solid, and you have decent LOH.

I guess major upgrading would involve a chants source with APOC, and you could switch helm to Mempo .... but then you may need another source of LOH.

Very nice overall, giving it a 7/10 because there are so many well geared wiz here. You'd be higher relative to my gear lol. Nice work.
Reply Quote
@drolls, nice set-up as you say you are just starting out as wiz.

Areas to improve i suppose would be AR - Im guessing any upgrade to your current gears would be pricey (at least for me, well out of my affordability)
If you run at the 2.51 bp but aren't over 2.73 you could tweak a bit and maybe replace Lac bracers with a crafted Int pair, with AR. Your armor and life seem very solid, and you have decent LOH.

I guess major upgrading would involve a chants source with APOC, and you could switch helm to Mempo .... but then you may need another source of LOH.

Very nice overall, giving it a 7/10 because there are so many well geared wiz here. You'd be higher relative to my gear lol. Nice work.

JHunter - Few things I see that would really bump up your wiz. First of all, 65k hp?? You can drop about 20k hp and be fine, just gear more for resist all and less for vit. Sell all those purple gems and buy topaz instead, that will boost your dps a lot as well. I would only buy 50 int topaz probably, the money you would gain from selling your purple gems alone would be able to upgrade every slot you have. You could gain an easy 10k dps on a wand for like 50m, upgrade every item you have for like 10m each probably. Get a higher resist all WH, get resist all on your lacunis, drop skull grasp for a rare ring, get rid of your BT amulet- you have plenty of LOH from SC and your bt pants.

For whoever rates me- I know I need to upgrade my BT pants and left ring with LOH on it- bought them for like 7m each as fillers for the slots until I can afford items worth ~200-300m per slot.
Edited by Netherion#1982 on 7/14/2013 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]