Diablo® III

Rate the CM wizard above you page 2

@thijskruiver I run life steal on my dagger.
Reply Quote
pianist @ i like ur boots , nice setup , maybe need more amors and life of hits .
Reply Quote
Wicked....plain and simple, you need to get some beastly rings. That could raise you 30k dps, but it will cost you. Aside from that, you're looking pretty good. You could also get about 100 more INT on your boots.
Reply Quote
nice @lameboi, while i am still lvl'ing using arcon...would love some advise
Reply Quote
Ooh shiny mempo! :)
Reply Quote
@MadOnionRing

Good wizz, but you need to upgrade your gems (all of them ) ... you would also gain a lot of dps by getting a 1100 +dmg chantodo's Will with socket !!

Last thing, you should use Zunimassa's Trail ... it would be great with your Pox !!

7,5/10 !!
Reply Quote
View profile
@Clout85

Nice cm overall! High dps :O I feel that you need some more armor! Maybe consider using a pox ^.^ if you don't want the set effect, ice climbers might be nice to consider
7/10!
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 7/23/2013 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@VocaloidNyan, you meet all requirements so all you need is to squeeze dps in, though i might consider in swapping your BT out to get a 2 socket one, you gain more dps and a bit more AR, but im pretty sure you have your own valid reason why you chose the armor roll. nice wizard 8/10
Reply Quote
@avila you are on point... Not much to add.. The only thing is throw in all marq's in the Tals.

And why the Ruby? wouldn't the emerald be a bit more effective with your crit chance? Although the wand does look nice screaming 1500+ dps.
Reply Quote
@than nice mit. You need more DPS from that ammy. I would also switch the gems around so that you were getting Life on the Mempo and Int on the pants. With Mob density if you go in 4 player games you will get EXP pretty quick. Nice crafted gloves. Start stacking more int, and CD on your other slots.

8/10
Reply Quote
@Paranoyed 8/10 life pool seems a bit low but not bad overall
Reply Quote
@Asbestos 8/10 nice gear set great ias.
Reply Quote
@Wisockt

Sweet stuff!

Love that ammy!

8.5/10
Reply Quote
@Wisockt - Great setup, How is 12MS working for you? personally, i never tried anything under 24MS. 8/10
Reply Quote
@t0ma - High DPS output CM. Great setup! 9/10. Absolutely love your Chan Force and rings. I'm struggling to go over the 200k DPS wall :(
Reply Quote
ObiEdge: Seems kind of new to CM Wizzards. Low DPS, but at least heading in the right direction I think. 7/10 (low DPS, looks ever so slightly shy of a breakpoint).
Reply Quote
@t0ma Wormhole man. I teleport 3-4 spots every time, that gets me into mobs and resets the cool down.

@abendschein, looks like a great setup 8.5/10 you should look for some more cc off the mempo and lacuni
Reply Quote
@Wisockt very nice gear, curious what your missing ring might be :P I would try to pick up AR on your zuni boots and drop some hp from them so they don't cost you a billion or so, your AR seems a tad low.

8/10 at least, hard to say without your second ring on!
Edited by Netherion#1982 on 7/24/2013 7:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Netherion nice wiz overall. Low vit - You're missing a roll on both WH and Gloves. If you added vit on both you'd be very solid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]