Diablo® III

Rate the CM wizard above you page 2

my bad didn't see the life on the bottom of the profile..i don't die that much its damage that im looing for buffed I have 800+ resistance so that helps a lot.
Reply Quote
@ arckin, you have 27k life, it's normally standard to be around 45k~ life i myself am at 42k which seems to low personally
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 03:34 PMPosted by arckin2
my bad didn't see the life on the bottom of the profile..i don't die that much its damage that im looing for buffed I have 800+ resistance so that helps a lot.

Your using energy armor to try and supplement your loss of resistance, and glass cannon to try and resolve your dps issues.

Try switching to shocking aspect on storm armor since it will do tons more dmg than you get from glass cannon, then in return you will ofc need to up your resist and armor
Reply Quote
@lameboi that's insane bro.... 10/10
Reply Quote
@focuzz01 i think you're safe enough from having to use energy armor... but other than that.. nice gear/mit 8.5/10
Reply Quote
@arckin2 Less than 30k HP, less than 700 LOH, low armor and under 2.5 breakpoint = no bueno. Keep crafting for a trifecta ammy, 100 crafts is not a lot, sorry to say :( I've crafted over 500 so far to upgrade mine and haven't had any luck. Maybe you can pick up an all res/armor crit chance lacuni and swap your pox for something w/ attack speed. You need more vitality badly. If I were you, I'd drop the Zuni's altogether for a Tal's and pick up a Litany for the mitigation and attack speed.

5/10
Reply Quote
8/10, makes me want to switch some of my pieces
Reply Quote
@sacrosanct yea I was doing some ubers that's why I never got to switch up my skills
Reply Quote
Wtb a rating :(
Reply Quote
@Ontario you're lacking a lot in AR, try to get like at least 200 more... Also maybe get like 3-4% more CC to better proc freeze
Reply Quote
@Sacrosanct ... nice build! 8/10! Love those gloves!!
Reply Quote
Why should i get 200 more AR?

I roll over Mp10 and survive decently. Poinless imo :)
Reply Quote
Why should i get 200 more AR?

I roll over Mp10 and survive decently. Poinless imo :)

EDIT: checked someone elses profile when posting originally prior to this edit so sorry for what i said,

That being said you do need more AR pretty bad
Edited by Diabolicman#1965 on 6/18/2013 4:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Sacrosanct

I just geared up last night after 8 months of not playing. but I like your unity... how much was it. Your stats are pretty pimp for your level I think you are on pace to be awesome when you hit 100. maybe more resists?

Just fyi I spent 2 Bil gold on this stuff no buff dps is only like 170k I think :( but good survivability which is good I guess. only paragon 23 I think too.
Reply Quote
@Ontario 550 All res, 400 LOH, 14 APoC and 3.7k armor are low values for mp10.

*Looking for gearing suggestions and criticism. Haven't been playing much lately, but I have built up some gold and want to make some upgrades. Here's a link to my d3up profile if interested, http://d3up.com/b/774616.
Edited by FredSavage#1640 on 6/18/2013 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Ontario 550 All res, 400 LOH, 14 APoC and 3.7k armor are low values for mp10.

*Looking for gearing suggestions and criticism. Haven't been playing much lately, but I have built up some gold and want to make some upgrades. Here's a link to my d3up profile if interested, http://d3up.com/b/774616.

Impressive crafts.

Overall very nice 700-4700 defense is respectable.

Suggestions. Trim LOH, ideally the LOH ring for a DPS/AR ring if possible. Upgrade the Chest for more vitality.

Force can then be upgraded for more DPS or STR/DEX rolls and you can lose the life % from it since your chest has increased Vita.

After that... probably trifecta nats ring, or bi-fecta avg damage nats ring for more DPS.
Reply Quote
Thank you for the feedback Boozor, very helpful! 10/10 Insane Wiz :D
Reply Quote
@ Boozer

How do you survive with so little AR and your crit isn't that high right? your IAS is average to get break point. you have 200 more intl then me.

your dps is awesome.

Also finally got my profile updated please. I don't think I did to bad with a crash course of 1 day learning the new CM/WW. 2 bil gold later. excited to raise my paragon to get more dps and hp.

edit* my bad stats are lower on profile vs in game. cause all my stuff is lower then when i'im actually looking at my stats in game. but dps is right though ... :\
Edited by Chinners#1617 on 6/18/2013 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Lameboi

9.75/10. I know u got skills and pretty much melt anything with your insane deeps but a bit more vit may be good. No worries though, you are still my idol and a beast.

Edit: oops. Wrong page. Oh and 9.75 cuz you boosting ur cc would make you even more insane and you are "still" not para100 on ur wiz yet. :)

Hell, got to give u something to shoot for, right?
Edited by Kestrel#1653 on 6/18/2013 7:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Kestrel

Am I asking for too much to see you go over 300k dps? :) 9.5/10. Very solid. I wish to join the >200k dps club.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]