Diablo® III

Rate the CM wizard above you page 2

@obi

Hahaha, I would love to try to shatter the 300k dps barrier. But I love my Nats setup... and I am still looking for a tri nats ring.

Of course, I could take my Zuni boots from my WD and just get a Trifecta Pox and upgrade m memo and do some small tweaks here and there....agh!

I see what you did there. So evil. :)
Reply Quote
@Kestrel
Nice set up, 9/10 for those gears!!
it muz be very chilling playing in your map!
Reply Quote
@deathroyalty
nice mempo n ammy
9.5/10 :)
Reply Quote
Crrazzycat, awesome defensive build. I'm impressed at the use of mirror image in softcore! Also great crit and vitality. Solid dps. Nice mix of rares in there.
Reply Quote
sup.
Reply Quote
All of you are good wiz :)
Reply Quote
So r u. :)
Reply Quote
@Xfstar

No U R. 9/10
Reply Quote
/drool at most of you. I just recently started playing my wizard more and gearing better and i thought i was in a pretty decent place. you all put me to shame though.
Reply Quote
not bad sera ;) you're kinda all over the place but you're trying!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
God I look at lameboi and feel like a noob at this game >.<
Reply Quote
i envy you lameboi...i wish i could break that 200k barrier and stay alive but my lack of paragons and loss of LOH without my mail is killing me.. 10/10 wish i had your wiz ;)
Reply Quote
Some nice builds above, the better a build gets the harder upgrades are to find. Ugh, will continue my search...
Reply Quote
@morbz Nice, I am curious what your all resist is though. Nice wiz though. 7/10
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 01:35 PMPosted by Stryken1
i envy you lameboi...i wish i could break that 200k barrier and stay alive but my lack of paragons and loss of LOH without my mail is killing me.. 10/10 wish i had your wiz ;)

your set looks very similar to mine. we are same paragon too. how much was your set? mine is a 2B set as of today i'm sure you can hit 200k dps
Reply Quote
i honestly dont remeber i usually spend about 300mil a week slowly putting it together so at least a bil and a half round about
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Chinners

your set looks very similar to mine. we are same paragon too. how much was your set? mine is a 2B set as of today i'm sure you can hit 200k dps

i can hit over 200k but i lose my LOH which causes low mps or lots of deaths
Reply Quote
I only restarted my Wiz a week ago after I saw how many others were running as CM.
I can solo MP8 but want to go higher.
Doing over 230k DPS but looking where to improve some more.
Finding it hard to purchase items from AH that will give improvements.
I change out wand when doing MP10 ubers in party to increase attack speed to 3.22 for better freezing, normally 2.95 when farming or soloing with damage wand.
Reply Quote
@GreyBeard

Nice Lacuni's. 1000-1200+ armor would be a big improvement for your ehp, but your gear looks really good. Maybe sacrifice attack speed from 2.95 to 2.74 (keep that break point) to get that... or spring for a +.25 APS Chant to get above the 3.00 breakpoint.

Overall looks good, some darn fine items, and better than mine by far.

8.5/10
Reply Quote
I only restarted my Wiz a week ago after I saw how many others were running as CM.
I can solo MP8 but want to go higher.
Doing over 230k DPS but looking where to improve some more.
Finding it hard to purchase items from AH that will give improvements.
I change out wand when doing MP10 ubers in party to increase attack speed to 3.22 for better freezing, normally 2.95 when farming or soloing with damage wand.

get a SC instead of mempo and you'll be able to do MP10. I do MP10 easily. I don't kill stuff like someone with 300k dps but i'm not dying either. your resists look good, dmg is good, crit is good, hp is good. only thing I can think of is not enough loh maybe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]