Diablo® III

Rate the CM wizard above you page 2

@chinners 7/10.

Nice wiz setup. Your MIT is at 84.49%. Stacking more RA or AMR will put u at higher MIT but then u say u are not dying much so that's good. Depends on what u want to chase after I guess from here.
Reply Quote
gladiator 8.7/10 just because your wearing a sexy blackthorne's. good all around cm wizard loving the set up bro. cheers
Reply Quote
avila - nice toon

almost 300k dps, 350k ehp, 88% mits, 10/10

must be like playing a different class.
Reply Quote
well on your way polishmoves... 7/10 need everything the way it is except to up all the numbers..solid build tho ;)
Reply Quote
@Stryken1 - Your eDPS, LoH, res and armor is too low. 5/10
Reply Quote
@ jIddd

Same situation here AR/armor is short 680/3800 is pretty far from excellent.

Nice dps though and CC% compensates for your lack of higher breakpoint currently somewhat.

I would try to add 2x pieces of AR to your gear or 1xAR and 1xarmor while lookin for a nice trifecta amulet you can live with.

Doesnt look like too many more upgrades until 800/4200 maybe 3 items so your well on your way.

Don't forget your only paragon 60 this leaves 120 int and 80vit on your way to 100. That's another 8-10k dps and 3000 hp.
Reply Quote
@ jIddd

Same situation here AR/armor is short 680/3800 is pretty far from excellent.

Nice dps though and CC% compensates for your lack of higher breakpoint currently somewhat.

I would try to add 2x pieces of AR to your gear or 1xAR and 1xarmor while lookin for a nice trifecta amulet you can live with.

Doesnt look like too many more upgrades until 800/4200 maybe 3 items so your well on your way.

Don't forget your only paragon 60 this leaves 120 int and 80vit on your way to 100. That's another 8-10k dps and 3000 hp.

I'm gonna rebuild my wizard soon. Let's see how far I'd go with 150b on my stash. I have a high tendency to overspend that's why I haven't bought a single piece of gear as of yet.
Reply Quote
^

Baller make you holler.
Reply Quote
@ boozor

Aww gee why u have to post this thread? :) nobody is going to rate u other than a perfect 10.

11 maybe..
Reply Quote
^

I got a couple hours To burn waiting around on my phone.

And plus it's always nice to see what budding all stars are up to and I'm not perfect always looking for advice/insight but thank you :)
Reply Quote
I'm curious as I what Jidd can come up with 150B if he actualy has it cause that's 3k usd. Hell I think I would sell off for that price O_x
Reply Quote
^ my wiz is def far from 150b or 3k usd. But I wonder how much my account will be worth altogether.
Reply Quote
10/10 fatality
Reply Quote
@ boozor

Aww gee why u have to post this thread? :) nobody is going to rate u other than a perfect 10.

11 maybe..

My old school self has no issues coming in and calling out another old school top dog in Boozer and saying your CC sucks!

INB4 my dps sucks retort :D
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 6/22/2013 3:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Nostra

5/10

You need to focus more on mitigation/CC/APS to get your eDPS and eHPs really rolling before all this trifecta and INT stuff bro. You can jump yourself to 200k dps all you want but if you're not cycling and spamming faster you're not gaining any extra eDPS by missing stuff like Bone Chill / Deep Freeze (recommend this cuz of low CC) and Diamond Shards. You're likely not even doing 700k eDPS per target which is extremely low for 175k sheet.

Pure SNS with 50+% CC and better mit/ehP @ 125k dps is way outdoing your 175k.
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 6/22/2013 3:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@MasterJay

wow 10/10 for sure man u got the mit and u even got a 75% ctri for your wicked wind which is just awesome!
Edited by Misaka#1671 on 6/22/2013 3:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@ boozor

11 maybe..

My old school self has no issues coming in and calling out another old school top dog in Boozer and saying your CC sucks!

INB4 my dps sucks retort :D

2x your DPS.

/thread ;)

eDPS ? probably the same haha
Reply Quote
@misaka

6.5/10 you got low AR low Armor just a couple hundred more to make it legit armor
your damage is pretty good don't run glasscannon it just hinders you a bit, there are passives like evocation or blur to help you out better without losing the eHP you need to run at higher MP levels. you got good LoH though.
Reply Quote
@ misaka

Hitting the 200k dps barrier soon. Heh heh all the best!

U should work on sustainability n mitigation though. mitigation should be higher at least 88% so u need more AR and armour.

2.53 aps is ok and nice loh

7/10

@ Avila

Whoops I skipped u. Very nice dps, MIT and Loh. I'm thinking its a deliberate move to stay at 2.507 aps for the dps? Personally I prefer closer to 2.72. 8.5/10.
Edited by Fatality#6124 on 6/22/2013 4:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just came back into D3 after a long time away.
Need some advice on my current build and where to go next?
Thinking i need more LoH so i can change to Force Weapon?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]