Diablo® III

Rate the CM wizard above you page 2

@BDF I suggest dropping that ammy n get a trifecta with some vit. also a zuni set would bring ur dps n all res a bit higher(pox n boots with all res). I also recommend a unity with either as or cd for the loh.
Edited by Metunx13#1214 on 6/24/2013 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Methunx13, I would say get a drink and stop gaming for a few week ~ and also give me that shoulder of yours .
Reply Quote
@coffee 9.5/10 i don't see much room for improvement other than higher rolls on your already good gear.

That ammy is *DRoooOoOOoool*
Reply Quote
@coffebar lol, my bro originally played this account. The wiz n dh are my only characters. N trust me, weekends are miller time(if wife lets me, lol).
Reply Quote
@Metun - Nice wizard, basically the same damage as mine, I think you could use some more armor however. I believe your gloves could possibly be next to upgrade if you still are.

Me - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Figure-1638/hero/32278433
Edited by Snipin#1967 on 6/24/2013 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
awesome skipped.
Reply Quote
@inebriat3d

You're in between breakpoints. And 2.51 is not ideal for most set ups. You're EHP isn't bad, but could be better if you improved your mitigation. Get attack speed and CC on an ammy. Sacrificing it for extra DPS is hurting your lock.

Nice Tripox though.

7/10
Reply Quote
@enremeit, very nice wiz, that res, 9/10
Reply Quote
@Shaman
Your attack speed is lacking @ 2.50, but everyone has been trying to get away from 2.73 aps lately.

Try to at least get to 900 LOH. You have a very solid All Res – Armor – HP ratio so you are good there.

7/10
Reply Quote
@Neoshinji

AR and armor looking super solid. Nice LoH too. It's going to be a tough decision to either stay with nats or go zuni set if you are looking to get more DPS. There will be a lot of stuff to move around with your setup.

I would try to move away from lacuni and go crafted bracers if you can find a big dps ammy with ias. Going to be pricey unless you get lucky with craft :)
Reply Quote
@Neoshinji

AR and armor looking super solid. Nice LoH too. It's going to be a tough decision to either stay with nats or go zuni set if you are looking to get more DPS. There will be a lot of stuff to move around with your setup.

I would try to move away from lacuni and go crafted bracers if you can find a big dps ammy with ias. Going to be pricey unless you get lucky with craft :)

300k+ dps with nats set? great job
Reply Quote
@keeferton

Need more mit..., quite a bit more
Reply Quote
@keeferton

Need more mit..., quite a bit more

@ Keef I don't think you need mit. I think 85% is enough. I think if you on a budget more dps and vit is better. while maintaining crit chance.

@Killua very standard cm/ww high mit, crit, normal aps. very ideal build nice nice. I should try out time warp might be good
Reply Quote
@ chinners solid build by the looks i dont pay much attention to archon dunno what u need to upgrade if anything
Reply Quote
@DacHanDe solid build as well but you need more LoH, your LoH right now is kinda low :(
Reply Quote
@playerzedge

Armor, and damage looking good. Your dodge is awesome.

I would add 5-10k more HP and 100 more AR and you'd be solid.
Reply Quote
@Valbjorn, your Wiz is looking great! 9/10.

DPS is awesome at over 300k, Armor fairly good at 4.5k, AR a little low at 500. Not much to dislike here. Nice crafts. Completely understand sacrificing a little CC for CD on your Nats.
Reply Quote
@Szythyxx11
Very solid build. Are you running ok with on 2.50 aps and 875 loh and no life steal?

I would suggest some more iAS of course to help bring everything together.
Reply Quote
@neo

Beautiful mit. Is there such a thing as too much? :P Can't tell how much cc you have though.

9/10
Reply Quote
@neo

Beautiful mit. Is there such a thing as too much? :P Can't tell how much cc you have though.

9/10

I have 55% Crit chance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]