Diablo® III

Rate the CM wizard above you page 2

@Lameboi

9.75/10. I know u got skills and pretty much melt anything with your insane deeps but a bit more vit may be good. No worries though, you are still my idol and a beast.

Edit: oops. Wrong page. Oh and 9.75 cuz you boosting ur cc would make you even more insane and you are "still" not para100 on ur wiz yet. :)

Hell, got to give u something to shoot for, right?

;) <3
Reply Quote
@Moridin / Moiraine

pretty solid!
nice zuni/nat combo... i keep thinking about something similar....

IAS little low for my liking, but i'm sure it's good with the mob density improvements.

pretty balanced choices, good for you

8/10

keep crafting those amulets :D
Reply Quote
@Neoshinji

Thanks for the kind words. I do very well with 875 LoH and no lifesteal @2.51 APS. Actually I can go 2.76 with Lacuni's and an AS Chants Will, but I lose 30k dps, so I usually run as is. Much faster for farming. The lockdown on some elites and Ubers isn't perfect, but it's acceptable, and the extra DPS is great.
Reply Quote
@Silicon

Pretty nice already, I think at this point you just can go for more int and crits.
Reply Quote
@thezlex - vit is pretty low. Try to get some more. Rings are both missing and your pants are screaming double vit missing =0
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 01:11 PMPosted by pensfan080
@thezlex - vit is pretty low. Try to get some more. Rings are both missing and your pants are screaming double vit missing =0

noob nat user gets 10/10 from pity
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Void

NOOOOOB!!!!!!
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Void

1/10 cuz ur wearing a SC.
Reply Quote
guess you have to use the same gear as everyone else to get a high rating here o well
Reply Quote
@TemplarFlame

Interesting gear choices there, is survival on high mp viable at those resists and armor levels? How much did that dagger cost by the way, it's maxed stats right? Well I'm no pro so I'll say 9/10 just because your all resists and armor isn't at the recommended levels I see on the forums.

Oh and shout out to Boozor, followed your gearing guides and recommendations and now I can finally freeze stuff :) Although, feels like I kinda stuffed up on some of my gear, probably would've gotten more bang for the buck if I had the patience to wait for you hehehehe! Oh well...
Reply Quote
9/10
Reply Quote
@Crstsalie 8/10 you know what your doing! keep it up! cheers,
Reply Quote
well done all.so many pieces of good gear.
Reply Quote
A bit lacking in AR but I can live with that good damage and health pool

My build was just done by me with a few things I found and 15 million gold I just got my wiz 60 so base your feedback on that I wanted to test some of the stuff with em before I dump a lot of gold into it thanks!
Reply Quote
You dont have a single piece of gear with Attack speed, you need to read: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794871641. Craft some more bracers to get the one with all resist, or you could buy lacuni to get 24% movement speed/9% attack speed. Go with zunni pox ring with attack speed and unity with attacks speed, it gives nice resists, life on hit so it could be nice. Also you could go with yellow rings with attack speed. Also Chantadoo set for weapons, also for increase attack speed. Considering you just started, it is ok. But please read that Attack speed breakpoints its really important for CM wizards.
Edited by ninjazinedin#1392 on 6/26/2013 5:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Your talking about billions of gold with a few of these items I have a budget of 140mil......

made some changes now rate it I need more CHD i think but i broke the tier 1 APS of 2.5
Edited by Rygen#1271 on 6/26/2013 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Rygen 6/10

I didn't see your wiz before the change, but you're on the right track for sure. See about getting some BJMs with 2 sockets. and get that Radiant or Marquise emmy in your Chant Will.
Reply Quote
@TGTrigger

i'd say 8.5/10. Only reason i didn't give you a 10/10 is i've seen some cm wizzes with like 300k dps and you only have 1 slot of apoc. But i guess if it works...

nice build with the nat's gear. LOVE the amulet.
Reply Quote
@DaRupp - 6.5/10

Your wiz is nice and in the right direction, the following are areas u might be looking at improving:
- IAS - u are one break point away from 2.73, items u are looking at might be amu with speed 9, gloves with speed 8, and chant will with 0.25. U can use www.d3up.com to simulate your gear to see how much more IAS u need to reach 2.73.
- Your CC can add a little more to cross over 50, maybe a stormcrow with 6cc
- Items with RA u can look at might be Witching with RA, and Lacuni with RA, this will get u higher MIT, u might want to aim for at least 88% MIT.
Reply Quote
Was given 8/10 before, just seeing if I can get a higher rating now (changed some items). :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]