Diablo® III

Rate the CM wizard above you page 2

8.5/10.

U have hit all the benchmarks. :) now it's just dps? Gd luck! (I give u a 9 when u do)
Reply Quote
Solid CM.
Def is good now its time to increase DPS.
8/10
Edited by Talshar#2947 on 6/30/2013 10:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Fatality, I would give 8/10 also, agree with Talshar, work on DPS.
Talshar, cannot view your profile for some reason
Reply Quote
@GreyBeard

Your LOH is low but Im guessing you can survive ok? A really good Unity is proably just as good dps wise as your rare ring and you get more LOH and damage against elites.

Overall 8.5/10
Reply Quote
@MrMustang

Awesome crafts, especially the ammy. If i had something like i'd use my mempo set up and have a ton of room to grow on dps. Having the 2 LOH slots required really limits CM wizzies.

Great build out obviously, 9.5/10

For the player who rates me, i use the lacuni currently on my barb for 325k dps total.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice MrMustang, With extra LOH I can now run Glass Cannon and solo MP10 easily.
I really do like your crafted items, Definitely 9.5/10 but I cant see how you could improve much more.

Blazers, 8.5-9/10, you can easily craft better shoulders that viles.
Reply Quote
@ greybeard

TBH i wouldnt even wear yours for my CM spec, would for sure on my archon sets though. I don't like to dip under 4500 armor and shoulders are a great place to pick it up. Crafted shoulders would have to have armor or a nice chunk of str. for me or i'll end up having to get it in another slot. I'd rather just lose the 30-40 int on shounders because i know it will cost more than that DPS wise to get the 200 armor on another slot.

SKIP ME!
Edited by Blazers#1185 on 6/30/2013 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No problem GreyBeard. Glad I could help.
Reply Quote
@Talshar

Found your Wiz in EU server. That's pretty sick to be honest. It's not hard to understand why you need to play with Blood Magic. All your crafts are pretty sick. Easily 9/10
Reply Quote
@BotakZhang

That's a Godly Hellfire, which explains why you're still wearing it at Paragon 100 :) 9/10!
Reply Quote
@BotakZhang

That's a Godly Hellfire, which explains why you're still wearing it at Paragon 100 :) 9/10!

Pretty beast. Would replace a couple of gears. You're on your way there. 6/10
Reply Quote
@ ObiEdge

6/10

upgrading the ammy would be a big boost then gloves with crit dmg wouldn't hurt either. not to shabby I think you are definitely on the right path.

@ Jidd
9.5/10

you are missing some easy crit % in certain items. and I think you may benefit more using bone chill for 1 on 1 elites or start stacking some extra elite damage. maybe look into upgrading the rare ring too. maybe a high end unity would suit you
Edited by Chinners#1617 on 6/30/2013 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Chinners Are you on a test build? Sheet's nice but edps is kinda low and you have 61% single target freeze uptime. 6/10

I'm currently farming FoM so I have no reason to use BC over DF. Currently looking for a nice ring.
Edited by jiddd#6893 on 6/30/2013 10:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Chinners Are you on a test build? Sheet's nice but edps is kinda low and you have 61% single target freeze uptime. 6/10

I'm currently farming FoM so I have no reason to use BC over DF. Currently looking for a nice ring.

was testing but not so much anymore but still looking for diff weapons occasionally. for the way I play this has the best survivability. slower start due to slower speed and sometimes one on one elites can be a bothersome for the ones that move away from you. But I can do runs faster and I only die one time per run MP10 Act 3

overall efficiency this is much better than when I had a 2.74 setup. That's the flaw in formulas that they don't factor in play style and survivability. This build has a much greater forgiveness than the standard chant setup
Reply Quote

was testing but not so much anymore but still looking for diff weapons occasionally. for the way I play this has the best survivability. slower start due to slower speed and sometimes one on one elites can be a bothersome for the ones that move away from you. But I can do runs faster and I only die one time per run MP10 Act 3

overall efficiency this is much better than when I had a 2.74 setup. That's the flaw in formulas that they don't factor in play style and survivability. This build has a much greater forgiveness than the standard chant setup

Ohh and get a vile with 150+ str.
Reply Quote
@jidd, 8/10

1) Decent mit at 88.2. Work on your AR to get 89%. Perhaps a rare ring with AR.
2) HP is on the low side. 45K and above would be ideal.
3) Need another piece of gear with at least 6% IAS to be at 2.73 breakpoint. Unless you are fine with the 2.5BP.
4) Bumping your crit chance to 55 will be beneficial too.

I will suggest to lower your DPS slightly, if necessary, to achieve the above.

To the next person: Rate my female wiz instead.
Reply Quote
@MaliciousKen 7/10

for your female wiz. dont know what to suggest for you tho. seems you know a lot more about wiz
Edited by Jorty#1505 on 7/1/2013 2:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Jorty
You have a good lower mid range level build. Perhaps see if you can invest in some All Res Lacunis to help bump up your mitigation which is pretty low. You have a lot of room for improvement as well as a lot of gear options open to you. Which is good since building/gearing is the most enjoyable part of the game for me.

5/10
Reply Quote
@neojinshi, nice wiz 9/10, more cc? Nice mit btw.
Reply Quote
i am not an expert and came here becouse i need you to criticise me and help instead of writing shaman my noob ideas :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]