Diablo® III

Rate the CM wizard above you page 2

@ Shaman

If you don't have trouble living with that set-up more power to you! Though I think getting one more source of LoH would give you a whole new world of tank-ability!

Nice overall though 8/10

@Eyupdayi

3.0 bp, not bad, but you're giving up alot to reach it. I think if you had %10 more crit and only 2.7273 breakpoint you'd play alot smoother though

6/10
Reply Quote
@ BDF well played sir 9/10 for sure. not much I can say about your gear.
Reply Quote
@BDF, good all round, Some people say vit (HP) is useless as long as your AR/Armor is high + Perm freeze. From my own experience, with 60K+ life makes accident happen way less. You know what I mean. Adding some Vit is my only comment. (shoulder maybe)

9/10

@Natzul, Bad a$$ wiz with high dps. My concern is also on your HP (vit) and adding 50 AR + 10K HP will balance out even more on killing and being killed by accidents. We sometimes just can't freez them 100%, can we? :)

8/10

Myself: I am waiting for that special piece of chest. My current one is trasactional. :)
Reply Quote
@Sagittarius wow your EHP is amazing! I suppose the only thing I would do is upgrade those zuni boots to 8% damage? Easy 2k damage! Might try playing around with Nats set as well, I cant because I need the AR but ive seen good numbers on the set!
Reply Quote
I don't have much to say about your build. I haven't played the CM very much. I've not been a fan of energy twister and explosive blast but the rest of the build is appealing to me. I just really wanted to get some feedback on mine at the moment. I can say that if I could get my CM wiz to half of your DPS it would be great. The thing I did notice about yours is that you have 44.5% CC and I see a lot say it's better to have it closer to 50%.......
Reply Quote
@nandy more res more dps and you be rocking. 7/10
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 04:51 PMPosted by Kurash
@nandy more res more dps and you be rocking. 7/10

Y u no Trium? Nice black wiz overall. 7.5/10
Reply Quote
@jiddd

Nice wiz. If anything, your CC and AR are a little low. You could max out more CC on rings/bracers/gloves, and you could squeeze out some more CD on gloves if you really wanted to be GG. (50% CC is barely cutting it if you ask me.)

Concerning MIT, I'd suggest trying to find some lacunis with AR (or craft some) or upgrade/craft an ammy that also had AR.

Really nice wiz tho.

8.5/10 for sure
Reply Quote
@BDF

I dont understand how u got that DPS when my stats are similar or maybe a bit higher than yours. Did you logout with a buff?

The only slot u are clearing winning me is your chantodo offhand, which I think is about 10k DPS, but how do you get 310k screen DPS?
Edited by jfl88888#1796 on 7/1/2013 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@BDF

I dont understand how u got that DPS when my stats are similar or maybe a bit higher than yours. Did you logout with a buff?

The only slot u are clearing winning me is your chantodo offhand, which I think is about 10k DPS, but how do you get 310k screen DPS?

He logged out with DF active. #epeen
Edited by jiddd#6893 on 7/1/2013 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@jiddd

Ah thanks!

Now I have higher dps than him :D

BTW if only your wiz had 2.73 APS breakpoint, that would be a wicked wiz....

7/10
Edited by jfl88888#1796 on 7/1/2013 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@jfl88888

I'd get more AR and CC, looking good otherwise :)

Nice wiz name btw!
Reply Quote
@ valbjorn

I have an all resist blackthorn pants with 2 OS that I can use to replace my current one, but I dont see the need since I almost dont die at all and I am loving my DPS now ^^

Btw... nice wiz you got there. >18 APoC, > 40k hp, > 50cc, >500 dex for 20% evasion, >300k dps and I am sure that is way above 87% damage mitigation and reached the crucial 2.73 aps :)

9.75/10 Very very fine wiz (did you logout with DF as well btw? if yes, wats your DPS without DF>)

PS: the only way I can increase my cc now is to get a better lacuni (6%) OR a nat set which are both expensive now, and I cant be bothered to do that, I would rather spend it on a better weapon or chantodo offhand :D
Edited by jfl88888#1796 on 7/1/2013 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Maybe I could use with some advice here:)

What should I change to increase my Dps to around 200k without completely wrecking my EHP (not that its insanely high).

Even now, I have to teleport away from pools + arcane beams/fire chains..at MP5. I won't call my wizz squishy but its dying more than I would dare admit. So for the number of deaths I have, I would like to deal more damage instead.

Oh and of course, please dont recommend pieces that cost 5 Bn a piece. Budget is probably a few hundred mil per piece max?
Reply Quote
Not too sure what else I can do with my CM/WW build. Want to crack 300k dps (unbuffed), but don't want to give up much more mitigation. In a bit of a tough spot with that. Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!
Edited by gwzero#1190 on 7/2/2013 8:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@lameboi - nice nice wiz. that pox would get me to move from nats set bonus and the tyreals is a nice change from the norm. 10/10
Reply Quote
@misterman - pretty good setup, standard stuff. Though I don't understand how that setup gets you to ~250k dps, I don't see any glaring weaknesses. Well done. 9/10 just because I would reserve 10/10 for the 300k wizards.
Reply Quote
@gwzero - nice setup for sure. I think all u can do at this point is keep rolling gloves for now. 8.5/10
Reply Quote
@hales, nice wiz, 3.01 and LS and good dmg, nothing i can add... armour?, idk, dont think you need it. 9/10
Reply Quote
@hales nice wiz.. LS work for you in high MP? 8/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]