Diablo® III

100m to spend, ugprade or save more?

So, after a bit of luck recently, I've managed to finally break into the 100m range again, and I'm starting to ponder what my next upgrade should be. So far I've eliminated the craftable slots, don't see the point in buying anything for a slot that I'll eventually be able to craft something better for. I've also eliminated the Helm and Boots slot, I'm pretty content with what I have in both of those right now, and it would take a lot more then 100m in either to upgrade significantly anyways. So what remains is weapon, ring, pants or belt. Question is, which slot offers the biggest bang for my buck, and can I make a decent upgrade for 100m, or should I continue to save until I CAN make a significant upgrade. Any help/advice is appreciated as always ^^
Reply Quote
Ring I guess.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
One more quick bump before I hit the sack. I'm up to 115m now. I've been combing the AH all night checking out various options. So far, the best upgrade I can really find is getting a slightly better Inna's chest, raising my HP by about 2500 and DPS by about 1500, for between 30-60m, or ditching the cold res on my pants, and instead gain about 60 dex(so 3600 dps) and 60 vit(so about 3k HP) for about 30-40m. For any higher of an upgrade it looks like I'll have to blow something like 150-250m on a ring or amulet or gloves in return for about 4500-7500 dps. It's really starting to look like the road to 200k dps is going to be a very long slog. If I could just get lucky on a pair of gloves while crafting.....One decent Trifecta could take me up by 10-15k dps.
Reply Quote
ill say shoulder.. find with higher dex.. or you can start crafing amulet and shoulder..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]