Diablo® III

Need help with my WD apperantly i suck.

title says all=]
Reply Quote
you have very very low all resist and armor.

work on your all resist, and build up from there, get to 65k health.
Reply Quote
@pB thank you... i dont have problems with mp8-10 at all dieing wise actually, it was more of some trolls in generald chat being dumb with a Cm wiz at 40 paragon throwing me under the boss that had a non CC mempo, that costs 100k<maybe> and my helm is running 1.5b+ more then his whole account geared... i lol'd needless to say, so i thought hey lets post this and see what people say... but thank you :] ill work on my All res only read it on my bracers tbh, being i do have that helm after all i stay at 75% mana 24/7 with that build
Reply Quote
lol what?

if you make 3 simple changes, you will feel alot more awesome.

a zuni chest with armor bonus, a zuni boots with high vit and armor bonus(if all resist is expensive for you) and lastly a rare pants with armor bonus, all resist, huge vit and high int(something like mine).

you wont regret the change. :D
Edited by pBeybq#6872 on 6/18/2013 1:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
did any of what i said make sence? or you just lol'ing at them trying to throw me under the boss when i finally built a decent WD with a 1H'er CoB build that works.
Reply Quote
bump.
Reply Quote
I'm confused at this thread.... Your WD who has a COB build, is missing half her gear, and the male WD is running a pretty crazy build...
Reply Quote
yeah, i ungeared her... big deal? not really a focus... and the male, thats the point? why would i wanna run a cookie cutter build like everyone else
Reply Quote
tips for seeking attention.

dont blow your cover so fast, let the plot flow slowly.... then BOOM. i was kidding i am awesome.

works better this way

:D

i seek attention in game sometimes when i am bored. i equipped a manticore and go round asking how they think about my manticore wd?

xD
Reply Quote
yes u do

I see u die at least 10 time on a uber run via http://fr.twitch.tv/ochatach

and u bash SKORN lol pathetic player
Edited by oldschool16v#1922 on 6/18/2013 2:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yes u do

I see u die at least 10 time on a uber run via http://fr.twitch.tv/ochatach

and u bach SKORN lol pathetic player

you too. why havent you got the mempo and lacuni?

and why did you delete the last thread? when i touched about ranking and shiit? xD

oh nvm. lol
Reply Quote
Hey chelsi, You have a WD with a weapon that seems to be unused... i was wondering if i could score that one from you. ill be level sixty today after the realms pop back up and it would help me out a ton :)
Reply Quote
^^ we cant delete tread King Noob ;) its moderator who deleted it

and my WD *%%!#%@% urs
Reply Quote

and my WD *%%!#%@% urs

lol glass cannon doc. way to go :D

you wanna know how bad your doc really is? i can help you

you run without full zuni.

you utilize ias too much.

you have 3.1k armor.

you have 700+ all resist.

places where more cd/cc/int/average dmg could have been, you left it with ias instead.

you stack decent health without considering mit level.

tbh you wasted alot of gold on this shiit doc. D:

i have more dps than you, more armor than you, more all resist than you, more mana regen than you, more flexibility with build than you, higher overall ranking than you. so... how does your doc trashes mine? i am sooooo curious lol
Reply Quote
Chelsi, i'm thoroughly confused with your gear selection and skillset.

you've got 164 total All resists on gear.

You look like you run zero dog...except that you are missing the required 34 second dog reduction.

you need lots of help...
Reply Quote

and my WD *%%!#%@% urs

lol glass cannon doc. way to go :D

you wanna know how bad your doc really is? i can help you

you run without full zuni.

you utilize ias too much.

you have 3.1k armor.

you have 700+ all resist.

places where more cd/cc/int/average dmg could have been, you left it with ias instead.

you stack decent health without considering mit level.

tbh you wasted alot of gold on this shiit doc. D:

i have more dps than you, more armor than you, more all resist than you, more mana regen than you, more flexibility with build than you, higher overall ranking than you. so... how does your doc trashes mine? i am sooooo curious lol

humm its funny look like u have something to prove u reply to all my post and im not even talking to you

yes u use a 1H so u only have 3%LS and have 100kehp more and me

302kdps
620kEhp
73kVit
760AR
5.6LS
3,165armor

and im glass cannon ok good to know thank you very much :)
Reply Quote
oh and BTW you have 50.5CC with a mojo that give u 9CC... I have 47.50 without a mojo

u will have 41.5CC if u use skorn lol
Reply Quote
ohmy.... this got really far when i closed my laptop hey oldschool, thnx for the vid man and nice doc you got there, ive heard you buy gold off sites? i wont give names... im sorry i dont buy gold and like to troll.
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 04:09 PMPosted by ChelsiAnKyle
ohmy.... this got really far when i closed my laptop hey oldschool, thnx for the vid man and nice doc you got there, ive heard you buy gold off sites? i wont give names... im sorry i dont buy gold and like to troll.

yep buying gold like crazy man

I love to make $$$ with RMAH ;) im close to 15k now
Reply Quote
very nice heh;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]