Diablo® III

Great Chest-crafting luck!!!

So I decided that I wanted to start gearing my monk to not use OWE, and decided a good place to start would be my chest, I looked at the price of an AR inna's chest with decent stats and said screw that, I'll just craft something, 20 crafts in I get this beast:

http://imgur.com/OirH9eH

very happy right meow!
Reply Quote
congrats on craft, nice
Reply Quote
holy chests batman. Nice craft.
Reply Quote
Cgrats! Really nice. Ive been trying, with limited luck. :/
Reply Quote
Very nice! It took me 10x more crafts to come up with something even remotely similar. Even so it was very much worth it. : )
Reply Quote
Nice craft!
Reply Quote
Awesome craft! You hit the jackpot, man.

Side note: it's chests like these that really drive down the value of Mempos for Monks relative to Inna's Radiance. Assuming you ideally want a Witching Hour and Inna's Pants and can craft chests that are even better than Inna's Chest even with the set bonus, it means that the Mempo needs to be really good to be competitive with the +130 Dex you get from Inna's Radiance from the set bonus. (Not to mention the way that so many Monks would love to have other stats like Spirit Regen on the helm).

... But enough of that. The point of this thread is that Zambash is a total baller who crafted and awesome chest that's about half a roll away from 5 perfect affixes. Way to go, man.
Reply Quote
That is one sweet chest. Maybe I can roll something like that in the future.
Reply Quote
I never contemplated chest crafting...that thing is SEXY!
Reply Quote
Thanks all, I certainly am very happy with it. It's funny, I been trying to get something like that for my barb for a while, I've crafted like 300 chests on him and no luck, got this one for my monk in <30 crafts. And yes Demiwraith that was exactly my thinking with crafting a chest. I can't afford a CC mempo so it's definitely Inna's radiance for me, and idc about the 3 piece bonus, so I was like man I betcha I can craft a chest way better than inna's for way less than the price of a high-stat AR inna's, lo-and-behold I could :D
Reply Quote
I tried the same thing around 3 weeks ago. I ended up switching resist, because I crafted a great chest with lightning resist, and already had crafted ammy and bracers with those.

Cool that it worked for you though.
Reply Quote
Holy buttpants nice chest. Dex bit on the low side though :(

I only wish my crafted chest rolled a cold res or AR instead of lightning res, then it'd be uber godly too.

According to d3up, my current helm + chest actually beats a 6CC Mempo + top end Inna's chest. It's 1000 times more economical too :)
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Flattylol
holy chests batman. Nice craft.

funny considering your name.
Reply Quote
That's actually better than a perfect Inna chest!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]