Diablo® III

6/15 - Error 3006 and other instabilities

Support Forum Agent
Our server admins are currently working on issues with the US Diablo III server that cropped up unexpectedly. Attempts to log in and play will have sporadic results until the issues are ironed out, especially if we need to momentarily take the server offline to apply an update.

I'll provide more details once I have them. Thanks all!
Reply Quote
thanks for the update
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the update!
Reply Quote
will this affect my hardcore character whom was in a battle in hell difficulty when the servers suddenly shut down?
Reply Quote
any more info yet
Reply Quote
the game is down for an hour already.. still no update from the blues.. common guys, its saturday, for god sake
Reply Quote
Any response to the people who died due to server disconnect and the popup messages that weren't closeable so they couldn't kill the mobs on them and was hopeless to do anything but die.
Reply Quote
Since this !@#$ happens like at least once a week, You should now give us minute by minute update on what going on, what you are doing to fix this etc..... Chop chop....... I WANNA PLAY !
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Refz
Any response to the people who died due to server disconnect and the popup messages that weren't closeable so they couldn't kill the mobs on them and was hopeless to do anything but die.

Well when you create a HC char you get a box where you agree or disagree to that Blizzard is not to blame for any death reason of your char.
Reply Quote
Our server admins are currently working on issues with the US Diablo III server that cropped up unexpectedly. Attempts to log in and play will have sporadic results until the issues are ironed out, especially if we need to momentarily take the server offline to apply an update.

I'll provide more details once I have them. Thanks all!

If I drop off my laundry would you iron them out while you are at it ?
Reply Quote
Blizz is not to blame...

Blizz ACTUALLY is the cause of my death...

/wrists
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Refz

Blizzard is unable to communicate with the dead. Sorry.
Reply Quote
box or no box, they shut the server down without any warning. How am I suppose to see this coming?
Reply Quote
Please notify players next time you decide to shut the servers off. Some of us play hardcore characters and that's just an inconsiderate way to go about it.
Reply Quote
Saturday afternoon, wife and kids gone for the afternoon, and time to play Diablo 3. WTF? It is down all Saturday afternoon? That will teach me to want to play video games on my free time.I don't need my wife to fuss at me to play games, Blizzard is taking care of that for her.
Reply Quote
At least update the Server status to show what servers are down so I don't have to keep starting the game up just to find out they are still down. Server status for the last 20 minutes states all servers are up and running.
Reply Quote
I was playing hardcore mode, now I am worry about my character.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]