Diablo® III

6/15 - Error 3006 and other instabilities

06/15/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Kainsanity
I was playing hardcore mode, now I am worry about my character.

If you wanna know if you Char died, just go to your char armory and it will say if it is dead or not.
Edited by Roennev#2398 on 6/15/2013 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So not only is the server down on a Saturday, not only did my HC character get booted in the middle of a fight w/o warning, but Blizzard can't even update the Server Status page.

Seriously lame.
Reply Quote
server status page = propaganda....
Reply Quote
server lag is the invisible boss of Diablo 3 Hardcore, but Blizzard is the invincible boss that only has a chance to be beaten by negotiation. If they decide to shut down the servers without warning to kill our hardcore characters, there isn't anything we can do about it. can't predict it, can't stop it, can't fight it. If you are going to have a hardcore gameplay addon for the game, at least make it so you can't kill us.
Reply Quote
So not only is the server down on a Saturday, not only did my HC character get booted in the middle of a fight w/o warning, but Blizzard can't even update the Server Status page.

Seriously lame.

Well u can take joy in that your char is still alive :P http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rust-1479/hero/34049181
Reply Quote
So they say servers will eb back up 02:30 PM PDT, How long will that be ? like 1 hour ?
Reply Quote
yes, 1 hours 10 min atm. I am lucky my character didn't die, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have happened. I was lucky that I spent some time upgrading the gear I had just before we lost connection.
Reply Quote
Youd think Blizzard would update their server status page... Nope, too lazy to do that too.
Reply Quote
it's updated
Reply Quote
only took them and hour.
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 01:21 PMPosted by Nico
Youd think Blizzard would update their server status page... Nope, too lazy to do that too.

Technically the servers are up, but the hardware is still booting. And they don't boot all the hardware at once, they have to do portion it our or else it can cause a short circuit
Reply Quote
so, we've waited an hour for them to update the servers saying it's down.... will we have to wait an hour after they are up before they update it again?
Reply Quote
btw, very glad on what I am reading:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9309381045?page=2
Reply Quote
atleast you let us know..Thx for the update...Sux..just got D3 yesterday, was hpoign to play a weekend away fopr fathers day and my birthday..Wife n kids really let me do wut I want with them 3 day apart, lol
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Rizilliant
atleast you let us know..Thx for the update...Sux..just got D3 yesterday, was hpoign to play a weekend away fopr fathers day and my birthday..Wife n kids really let me do wut I want with them 3 day apart, lol

Hopefully The servers will stay up once they are up again :P But you never know with blizzard, this can be something that will happen for a couple of days :S
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hey all!

Unfortunately it's been determined that the server issue is hardware oriented, so we're having to replace the faulty component. Naturally we keep plenty of spares on hand, but the time required to make the physical installation is causing this server outage to last longer than it normally would.

Keep an eye on the login screen's Breaking News for estimates on when the server will be back up.

Personally speaking, off the record, I blame Belial.
Reply Quote
Our server admins are currently working on issues with the US Diablo III server that cropped up unexpectedly. Attempts to log in and play will have sporadic results until the issues are ironed out, especially if we need to momentarily take the server offline to apply an update.

I'll provide more details once I have them. Thanks all!

How about an update ?
Reply Quote
thanks for the update.
Reply Quote
I'm sure all your problems will be resolved like they said they would. but you guys complaining is just going to make this last longer than it has to... because.... now they have to answer to all your stupid little questions.
Reply Quote
so basically its a maintenance after all? not a server restart? LMAO.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]