Diablo® III

6/15 - Error 3006 and other instabilities

Support Forum Agent
We've replaced the faulty hardware and have the US server back up and running. Our server admins are still running an extensive battery of tests (level 1 diagnostic please, Mr. LaForge) but with any luck we're going to be in good shape.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Hey all!

Unfortunately it's been determined that the server issue is hardware oriented, so we're having to replace the faulty component. Naturally we keep plenty of spares on hand, but the time required to make the physical installation is causing this server outage to last longer than it normally would.

Keep an eye on the login screen's Breaking News for estimates on when the server will be back up.

Personally speaking, off the record, I blame Belial.

Let me guess, the server's cursor disappeared during the Belial fight and it couldn't survive. Been there, done that. :P
Caution: This cookie bites back.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Let me guess, the server's cursor disappeared during the Belial fight and it couldn't survive. Been there, done that. :P

It's Belial's most insidious attack. I mean, Belial says that it's another program on the player's computer that's trying to take cursor priority, but we all know better. It's demonic mouse magic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]