Diablo® III

Advice for my DH gear/skills

Just curious if you had any useful advice to improve upon.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
View profile
Very confused on ur gear choices.

Inna's temperance you should replace with higher vit (120+)

Either replace belt witch witching hour or replace chest with natalya's embrace for 130+ dex boost that is not being wasted. I would personally replace chest.

Bracers start crafting. Imo you may want to consider strongarm's with 201+ dex/vit and getting litany of the undaunted with crit damage for ur right ring.

Helm you have no bonus on it. Get a bonus on it lol. Imo a mempo of twilight is a good choice for a balance of dps and tankiness.

If possible, try to get pick up radius on one of ur gears. Mempo might not be a bad option :O

As for skillset, it doesn't seem reliable for high mp, but not sure what mp you plan on playing. Rapid fire isn't a bad idea to put into ur build instead of just one hatred spender
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice. Did a couple tweaks as suggested and it actually helped. Rapidfire is a lot of fun at MP10.

Any tips to getting to 300k DPS?
Reply Quote
View profile
Get rich or go glass cannon lol.
Reply Quote
Or go Turret hunter. It's cheap!
Reply Quote
Your helm needs a change. You have 3 ways to go:
-Get a better andys. Either AR or socket are really cheap and will work ok
-Get a Mempo.. but keep in mind that generally the DPS boost will be only paper because you'll lose the crit. The added survivability is great though.
-Grab a nats helm. This will let you keep eDPS for rapidfire, and will let you switch out nats ring for a better one.

Replace right ring. You don't need the IAS on it. You can go w something simple like Litany/unity, or rare.. or my preferred, SOJ.

Craft Bracers

Save up for a good 2 os Manti.

Don't use withering fire rune. It does virtually nothing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)