Diablo® III

Top barbs around?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Boondox-1472/hero/32826834

I farm mp10 all acts and can solo mp10 Ubers. Walk around at 340k top out at 838k. Compare barbs? =D
Reply Quote
View profile
1200dps skorn

/thread
Reply Quote
The thread is for kicks sir, but as far as efficiency goes my barb is great, I can do everything at the top, mp10, so by my account I am a "top barb", with that being said I am well aware that I am not one the "greatest barbs ever" or "legendary barb" or any other fancy title, merely that I play at the top, and was looking for other barbs who do the same. =D
Reply Quote
Um I am by no means a top barb, but I do have a pretty beast mode one. Logging out without buffs would help with a comparison. But with the way you say "tops off at" I'm pretty sure you meant to do it. Anyways I don't really know where I stack up to your extremely buffed dps lol.
Reply Quote
Welcome to the forums Boondox!

Here is a good math formula for you.
40k life + no ehp = not working well in mp10.
Reply Quote
works quite well for me =D
Reply Quote
View profile

800k dps bro. it lasts for 15secs, so he doesnt have to live for more than that.
Reply Quote
So everyone cancels all their buffs and logs out unbuffed? If I were to do that it would say 301k with no buffs at all, but I walk around at 340k, when I berserk with overkill I hit 838k, I'm not being misleading lol, i'm just saying I can solo mp10 all acts and ubers =D
Reply Quote

you forgot the 3% ls and 717 loh there
Reply Quote
I don't rely on huge amounts of life sir, I use rend and ww for life gain, I gain so much life, and have so much dmg resist from armor and all resist that it dosent matter I only have 40k life lol
Reply Quote
when you can walk around at 340k and top out at 838k stuff in mp10 goes down fast and easy, I rarely die, and I cant hardly find any upgrades on gold AH or rmah. lol.
Reply Quote
144k? lol? no im not. idk where you get your stats from but that's way off of my unbuffed.
Reply Quote
and the rend and ww glyphs
Reply Quote
Look yourself up on either diabloprogress.com (shows dps with no buffs or passive), or on d3up.com (you can toggle buffs on/off).
Reply Quote
that site isn't up to date obviously
Reply Quote
It is...both are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]