Reply Quote
it cant be, want me to screen shot?
Reply Quote
Alright guys......in-game duel, GO!
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Boondox-1472/hero/32826834

213k w/o any buffs what so ever, read it and weep haters =p
Reply Quote
and you got what? 116k? u got a long way to catch up b4 u can talk to me like a noob lol
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Boondox-1472/hero/32826834

213k w/o any buffs what so ever, read it and weep haters =p
take off weapons master and ruthless, that's truly unbuffed dps, so diabloprogress is correct at 140k something, but most barbs use those 2 passives so most of the time people just ignore it
Reply Quote
so your 116k is w/o ur passives? or are you even less?
Reply Quote
Which is EXACTLY what d3up.com says when you activate scoundrel's anatomy under buffs. Without it it's 204k.
Reply Quote
so I did lol, so that's totally unbuffed? w/o passives?
Reply Quote
that is higher then mine, what gear upgrades would you suggest for me then? besides obviously a mempo with crit
Reply Quote
ty
Reply Quote
Hey boondox, I'll be home in about an hour I'm gonna send you an invite to do some mp10 users. don't worry I got the machines. let's show the haters what you're made of and silence the disbelievers. for your convenience I will stream us bashing the ubers into the dirt.
Reply Quote
I've given up on crafting gauntlets/ammulets...I need them to have 9% as to reach the next breakpoint, which adds yet another layer to the unlikelihood of me getting an item I'd want. Sticking to headers/shoulders for now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]