Diablo® III

Top barbs around?

I Win.
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Garthandal
Blood funnel + 10 ticks per sec + 75.5% crit = 15.1% total hp regen per sec per creature hit
Sub optimal IMHO and probably the reason you have such high ar and life to make up for lack of sustain. But if it works for you more power to ya.

It's fun...can even tank enraged ubers. I can also use the same build to make a permafreeze barn by subbing out a few items.
Reply Quote
yea like you did yours lol, And what are you implying by saying im not a "top barb", are you saying you are? because you def are not either lol.
Reply Quote
I think they will nerf ww barbs if they do this is a joke blizzard are u not right in head
Reply Quote
Sorry Boondox, but I wouldn't call that a top barb.
My budget barb using completely crap weapons has the same unbuffed dps as yours and 250k more ehp. And I am not even close to being a top barb.

MP10 ubers aren't exactly hard and doing it fast is the real requirement to be a top barb.
Otherwise most every decent geared barb kills ubers in 4-5 minutes, it's nothing special.

It's good that you're happy with it which is the most important thing but still a long ways to go to be a top barb.
Reply Quote
This guy reminds me of BigJim.
Reply Quote
Good Troll, almost Epic!
Reply Quote
Are you friends with BigJim?
Reply Quote
is my barb getting near the top?

btw im sure you realize now that your's isnt near the top, if I was to use insanity and best served cold Im sure I could hit over 1mil dps too
Reply Quote
Yeah I am almost 250K unbuffed. Taken a long time, found a lot of items, haven't put one more cent into the game than from original purchase of it.

I enjoy the game, I enjoy the hunt and I enjoy kicking butt.

If you do as well, add me in game.
Reply Quote
Lol guys, you're giving this troll exactly what he wanted and intended to get when he started this thread - Attention.

Even I myself wouldn't consider myself a "top barb", especially when there 9 others significantly better than me.
Reply Quote
lol I look at some of the Barbs here and I realize how much mine sucks, haha.
Reply Quote
I really don't want to feed the fire, but I wouldn't call a single piece of your gear is "top" boondox. I would think most of it would fetch a couple million on the AH at most. Now I wouldn't say that I am "top" either, but I am definitely getting there. I also don't want to sound like a snob, but the honest truth is that until you start pouring hundreds of millions and billions into individual pieces, you are not a "top" barb.
Edited by Snicklefritz#1333 on 6/16/2013 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 04:19 PMPosted by Snicklefritz
I really don't want to feed the fire, but I wouldn't call a single piece of your gear is "top" boondox. I would think most of it would fetch a couple million on the AH at most. Now I wouldn't say that I am "top" either, but I am definitely getting there. I also don't want to sound like a snob, but the honest truth is that until you start pouring hundreds of millions and billions into individual pieces, you are not a "top" barb.

lol i wish I could spend millions on a piece, i havent been able to get an upgrade for under 500m for awhile now, and now im at the point where any upgrade will cost many billions :(

it sucks getting to the top
Reply Quote
Welcome to the forums Boondox!

Here is a good math formula for you.
40k life + no ehp = not working well in mp10.

800k dps bro. it lasts for 15secs, so he doesnt have to live for more than that.

Dudeeeeee I laughed out LOUDDDDDDDDD.
Reply Quote
u deserve a cookie.

congrats on ur 149k dps unbuffed.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/boondox-1472/Wulfgar/32826834

lmao
Edited by Sungjoon90#1571 on 6/16/2013 4:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Lol my barb is garbage and is still miles ahead of yours lol... We can all put the same runes up pop everything an be over 800k damage lols... Also soloing mp10 ubers isnt a big deal been doing it for a while hahahah this guy

1/10 for me replying
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]