Diablo® III

Top barbs around?

Only read 1st page so idk what has happened in this thread, but OP you don't qualify as "top" anything as you are clearly a credit card warrior, you RMAHers can flame me for that statement all you want, but if you bought gear with real money, you aren't a top player, idgaf what your stats say.

Also, I'm not claiming to be anywhere near the top, but at least decent without dual-wielding the cards.
Reply Quote
I think I might consider myself as one of the top barbs.I have around 5.5 million tdps fully buffed and almost 1 million hep.
Reply Quote
This thread is humorous and a major troll....

By the way I am buffed 600k+, but don't consider myself to be one of the top barbs.... That being said a lot of the top DPS barbs I don't consider top level either simply because they die too quickly.
Reply Quote
I use nearly the same skill build as OP and i have to say, the amount of life you can pull is OBSCENE. Bloodthirst is 3% LS overall; Rend + Bloodlust sucks 9% of 700% weapon damage as life over 5 seconds; WW + Blood Funnel pulls 2% max health on every crit. Sure, if you stand idle for 2 seconds, you're dead, but the amount of life you can pull with all of those buffs is unreal.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Boondox-1472/hero/32826834

I farm mp10 all acts and can solo mp10 Ubers. Walk around at 340k top out at 838k. Compare barbs? =D

Best fail ever...
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 11:40 AMPosted by Raxephon
I think I might consider myself as one of the top barbs.I have around 5.5 million tdps fully buffed and almost 1 million hep.

You have some very nice gear, no doubt, but can you honestly handle mp10?

You just have some weird stuff going on - like around 300 AR (although plenty of vit) and very little attack speed for a ww barb.

Maybe I'll load you into D3, but if you are that awesome, I'm doing something horribly wrong...

Never mind... I loaded you into D3Rawr and then realized you said, "fully buffed".

Ok...

FYI - 5 more attack speed and your mainhand hits 7.5 - why not do that?
Edited by Rimripper#1555 on 6/17/2013 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Top monk reporting in..

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Det0x-2856/hero/27158923
Reply Quote
Crit hit at 28%. lol
Reply Quote
You don't even have a mempo with cc...

bad troll bad
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 02:53 PMPosted by WahooWarrior
Crit hit at 28%. lol

No SOJ LOL

bad troll bad

You don't even have an SOJ

You don't even have 24%MS

You don't even hit the 2.5 breakpoint

bad troll bad
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Nived
Crit hit at 28%. lol

No SOJ LOL

bad troll bad

You don't even have an SOJ

You don't even have 24%MS

You don't even hit the 2.5 breakpoint

bad troll bad

You don't even have LoH, get on his level.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 03:17 PMPosted by silverfire
You don't even have LoH, get on his level.

You don't even know how to read. Look at my ammy.
Reply Quote
I see some of the people here have Duped gear on... they don't count lulz
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 03:47 PMPosted by LethalSeraph
I see some of the people here have Duped gear on... they don't count lulz

What is the difference between using duped gear and using your credit card to fully suit your barb with gear that is a tad worse than the duped items?

Enlighten me.

P.S. you're using 6 slots of IAS to hit the 2.8 breakpoint with your axe, when you only need 5 slots of IAS (9/9/9/9/9). No need to thank me. I do this sh!t.
Reply Quote
There's a big difference between using duped gear than having the 4th account built from scratch, lulz.
Reply Quote
Please just let this thread die the miserable death it deserves.
Reply Quote
what about my gear
Reply Quote
Rimripper u can check my stats on d3raw and u can see that my tips vs elites is over 2 million dps unbuffed and over 5.5 million fully buffed and I have over 900 ehp.I can assue you that i'm doing mp 10 very very easily.Now u mentioned why I don't get more attack speed for my main hand.The reason is simple.I can get permanent wrath and with that I hit the breakpoint i'm aiming for.
Reply Quote
Lol @ 149K unbuffed. You are top of the bottom third, yes.

315K unbuffed and paragon 12 with low gems here #179 and Im not top barb yet even...
Reply Quote
So if I read this right you say. Top Barbs around? So your are asking who's out there? I'm not sure what all the bashing about is lol. reading this thread I nvr even new about Diabloprogress so i went checked it out. Seems Im like rank 1200 or so in US if i read it right. Seems pretty high to me. Who doesn't want to be #1 but o well my life will go on. Maybe someone will check my profile and bash on me for using the AH and all that fun stuff lol "Please don't hurt my feeling with your bad words". Lawl

Im around 235 fully unbuffed.
312k with passives
mp10 is cake. Nvr tried Ubers solo as I really don't see the point. I may have to just to say I did.

As my character shows I'm a bit low in the Vit department but when i get that Vit shoulder roll Iv been trying for months who knows. Crafting is up and down as you know. Once I hit paragon 100 i will be at 40k hp and that's fine with me. I set a goal when I started this barb of hitting 300k dps with passives, 40k HP. Just about there. I very rarely die so 40k is good to go as far as im concerned. I've tried to get away from WW build. I find group play is a bit of a burn on other players who cant keep up. My current build as far a survival blows WW away. Rend can be amazing when used correctly. I recommend you try it out for Ubers as I find it godmode to me.

I wanna say I'm around 650k buffed with current spec. When using Overpower, Bash, Zerker, Battle Rage. I know where my Barb needs its upgrades so your tips on what I need are not necessary. Those of you who get your characters to the lvl mine is at and higher understand the difficulties of finding those items. I lack the funds for the RMAH so farming, and some flipping here and there has done it for me. I've been pretty lucky as far as drops go. Made a few billion off items Iv sold. I will say I drop a 5 here and there in the RMAH and all my Marquise were crafted with RMAH gems. Who wouldn't buy Radiant stars at 50cents a pop lol. Now-now calm down you anti cradit card !@#$%'s. If you don't have one go mow some lawns, hand your mommy the money and ask for a RMAH deposit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]