Diablo® III

Yout favourite past game besides Diablo

06/20/2013 06:47 PMPosted by Ryoka
Alone in the dark

Loved that shI1t - good use of camera angles where 1st time round the game - a zombie would come up and you would actually get startled.... well maybe that was just me being 12??? 13??? lets leave it at young.

06/20/2013 06:25 PMPosted by abend
Oh the days of MIDI soundtracks!

Seriously awesome computer music for the time - Indy car (original) had awesome tune... and then there were those .mod music tracks that were around... simply awesome

06/20/2013 06:33 PMPosted by WAZZ
NBA jam

That, mario kart and street fighter II destroyed my SNES - HE's HEATING UP!!!! - as a note I saw NBA JAM for PS3 in the EB the other week - wonder if its the same? or if they destroyed it (too)
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 6/20/2013 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have nba jam on ps3. Bought it off ps network for like $20. Its pretty similar, same calls. Still a very fun game!
Reply Quote
Dam you abend why did you put a link to that theme song i cant bloody stop whistling it now
Reply Quote
Being on the Sega camp, I never did get into Mario Kart much (with the exception of emulators). I must say though that Sega's Mario Kart clone is quite fun (even if the PS3 is supposed the weakest version). Love both the first Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing and the newer transformed one. I hope they do straight karting in the next game and utilise more of the classic Sega characters than making the bulk of them from the Sonic games... but that probably won't happen.

The current gen NBA Jam is a remake, not the original. Before the remake came out, NBA Homecourt was the closest thing to NBA Jam.
Reply Quote
Dig Dug
Bomb Jack
Pengo
Toejam and Earl, lmao
Zelda
Final Fantasy
Diablo 3

Yes , im over 40.
Reply Quote
Red Alert 2
Gyruss
Civilisation 1-3
Oblivion & Skyrim
Dragon Age 1 & 2
Mass Effect series
GTA Vice City & San Andreas
Manic Miner
Fallout 3
Reply Quote
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
FInal Fantasy 7 and 10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]