Diablo® III

Where to find sleet storm build?

Anyone with the template?
Reply Quote
I feel like mine is pretty decent. It's still a work in progress, but I'm upgrading as funds become accessible. So far I can do MP8 with this set up.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rafazafar-1562/hero/306423

what about his set up?
Reply Quote
in the rubbish cuz it's terrible
Reply Quote
Here's another one too, Yoda.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/freakinjstu-1760/hero/5456971
Edited by Bukizzle#1560 on 6/17/2013 8:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
06/17/2013 06:47 AMPosted by yodatoy
Anyone with the template?

There is no template .. the best thing about the build is the many options you have with none being head and shoulders better than the rest.

Personally, I like going heavy offense with Reactive Armor and Blood Magic - then Safe Passage+Illusionist+Time Warp to provide the defense against difficult packs. The rest I can face tank very quickly.

But there are TONs of options.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/17/2013 08:20 AMPosted by lameboi

Only while CM lives ... you hear the clock ticking yet? (or was that the arthritis in your finger joints?)
Reply Quote
Here yoda, Malakai's youtube channel for reference. Think he has links to his forum posts from there.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCojyhSLEqVnmuDc1PPAMHBA?feature=playlist

My favorite is his SS + Arcane Mines hybrid. Great power, great versatility, great fun, been running it for several months now through MP 10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_rJnHVyKjw

SS is very versatile and able to power a variety of builds and gear. As yet there is no single optimal build, so it's a land of fun fertile exploration. The Malakai school centers on the use of CM and EB, whereas I subscribe to the Illusionist school of thought.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 08:55 AMPosted by MILESIAN
The Malakai school centers on the use of CM and EB

gotta try something new now that sns/cm took me to plvl 100. btw, are these builds viable in mp10 and how efficient are they?
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 6/17/2013 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
gotta try something new now that sns/cm took me to plvl 100. btw, are these builds viable in mp10 and how efficient are they?
Congrats on 100. Still plenty to do and try in this game, my friend.

I'm still figuring out my gear, so not the best person to ask about efficiency. Certainly guys like Malakai can farm MP 10 at speeds at least on par with SNS, if not generally faster. I find my own pace through MP 10 acceptable and can clear MP 9 very fast with a nominal threat of death (much safer when I play solo). Such is the world of exploring new builds. In the end, SS is for someone who enjoys channeling skills. Hope you apply.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 08:20 AMPosted by lameboi

Don't be such a Debbie Downer.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 09:55 AMPosted by jenpeezey

Don't be such a Debbie Downer.
lameboi usually knows best, when he knows anything at all.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 09:58 AMPosted by Rafazafar
Less efficient than SNS. More efficient than Archon. Definitely MP10 viable.

any kiting needed?
Reply Quote

any kiting needed?
As a rookie, probably yes. Later on, no, this because you can "kite" while applying SS damage and life steal, among other such zero freeze melee tricks. Just tap the "walk" key during a channel, keep an eye on enemy health bar numbers and you'll see. Saves my life when moving off thick Plague stacks.

I'm not sure that SNS is much more efficient between comparably geared toons. SS has trouble with certain packs like runners, but I think the speed at which it demolishes pure melee packs makes up for time lost on troublesome packs.
Edited by MILESIAN#1982 on 6/17/2013 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 10:06 AMPosted by yodatoy

any kiting needed?

close to zero kiting. i'm able to tank through multiple affixes in mp10. only problem might be AP management, and the cc affixes.
Reply Quote
thing i dislike about this build and most wiz builds is we are stuck jamming keys or the more savvy players building macros
wd you get all the face tanking
more dmg
and literally no key spamming
especially the way i play (see profile for spec)
wiz is fun if you have ahk or a good mouse but honestly jamming keys sucks lol wish they'd fix the class.

i still love the cc tho
Reply Quote
There's not a lot of key spamming with SS build compared to SNS, except maybe against large groups when you can spam CR and DS pretty fast. If you use the Illusionist version there's no spamming at all, you just hold the SS button, cast Time Warp every 6s or so, and watch mobs melt around you.

If you really dislike key spamming then Archon is the build for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]