61k hp
87.8 mit
Reply Quote
Hi,

I'm wondering if I should give up some vit for armor. I currently have:

4.2k armor
61k hp
87.8 mit

Nice setup you've got going there. My opinion is for you to go after armor. You already have a ton of life, plus a nice chunk more forthcoming from paragon levels. Mid 4k armor is a very good place to be in a rugged 2H life steal setup. In fact you're so close that maybe prioritizing DPS may not be a bad idea, though I'm sure you know your character best. Good luck.
Reply Quote
@MILESIAN

Thanks! I added a bit of dps and armor.

I'm now thinking if I should swap my SOJ for a rare with CC/CD/int/ave dmg/armor but not really sure on how much paper dps would compensate for the loss on 'elite bonus'.
Edited by IamLegend#6776 on 9/21/2013 6:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/21/2013 06:20 AMPosted by IamLegend
I'm now thinking if I should swap my SOJ for a rare with CC/CD/int/ave dmg/armor but not really sure on how much paper dps would compensate for the loss on 'elite bonus'.

A lot. Remember that both the RoF CC and the elite bonus don't show up on your character sheet, so it winds up being really, really difficult to come close to the dps of SoJ against elites with a rare ring in a SS build. I think it takes a high int roll, high average damage, and good trifecta stats to even come close.

Ideally what you'd want to do is have a good rare ring on when fighting trash, and then swap to SoJ when you see an elite pack. But if you don't like doing that, then I'd say to just go with whatever you feel like really. Personally I lean toward SoJ in a 2H setup. It just makes everything hit so dang hard against elites, thus increasing your survivability via Lifesteal. This is especially important if you don't run with Frost Nova.

Man... you really need to craft some sick bracers. You stand to gain quite a bit in that slot. Might want to also look into a good Tal Rasha amulet with high CC and AR if you can afford it. And a bigger Int roll on pants would be nice.
Reply Quote
@Malakai

Thanks for the tip.

Regarding the bracers, I'm having a hard time letting the 12% MS go. I feel sluggish without the lacuni,
Reply Quote
I did some re-gearing as suggested. Although I ended up using my gold reserve for future content :(

I leaned towards Life% over mit since it's much cheaper.. I'm roughly at 88% mit and added considerable dps.

I would appreciate some feedback again. Thanks! :)

http://d3up.com/b/713866
Edited by IamLegend#6776 on 9/23/2013 3:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]