Diablo® III

Coming back to WD, need advice!

After I P100 my monk I'm going back to WD, so I moved my wiz gears to my lady, but I feel way glassy at MP8 solo. Any advice for a legacy WD coming back to level up? Really appreciate any suggestions!
Reply Quote
View profile
Looking at your gear and stats, i would say that you're not glassy.

The only thing that i can suggest is adding some more vit...get yourself to 65k life so that you can sustain initial impact before your LS fills you up again.

You can also experiment with dogs/life link and Jungle Fort passive which will reduce incoming dmg by 25% which will make you more beefy. Horrify/FA will double your armor so it is also something to consider.

But i still don't see a need as with your stats, and the fact that you use an LS skorn, you should be absolutely destroying mp8. So maybe it is playstyle. Your stats aren't so far off mine and I ruin mp10

I'd also get rid of rush of essence. If you're using widowmakers, i'd go with VQ passive...or use Blood Rit. The additional 2% life regen from BR will also help you feel less glassy
Reply Quote
Yo dethaxe, a total side question on your monk!

How are you levelling so fast to p95 and 10k elite kills? What MP and route you doing? Is it using your current gear? Do share :)

Also if you wanna sell ur monk gears later, let me know :P
Reply Quote
If you're willing to sacrifice about 5k DPS, you can get BT pants with >250 Vit and 12% Life. Then choose either AR or Armor. The extra 12% Life should bring you near to 65k life.

As for MP10, there's a video thread where many of us have posted videos with different builds, using both 1H and 2H path. You can get some ideas from there, and decide on the way you want to proceed.

Your current gears, with slightly higher life, are good enough to clear MP10 solo already.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)