Diablo® III

What Character Would You Hang Out with for a Day?

#1 Rakanishu! (He got his avatar in D3)
#2 Scoundrel <3
Reply Quote
Oh man, this is such an awesome question ! Thank heavens the Blizzard team asks us such intriguing and interesting things !

Jeez, I don't know, this is really exciting, to have so many options like this !

I guess would choose communication about itemization as my companion on the long and lonely road to a proper Diablo sequel.
Reply Quote
Doesn't matter to you because I vvouldn't let you go home until you fix these atrocious drops. You vvant time off? Earn it.

Edit:

If I had to had out vvith anybody, i'd take the 2 bees.
Edited by DrunkTank#1318 on 6/20/2013 2:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Covetous Shen. His background story is interesting.
Reply Quote
Jay Wilson....LMAO... just to ask him how is he able to messed up D3 this bad
This was gonna be my answer...
Reply Quote
Can't get enough of these fluff stickies mmmmm ty men.

What's the quota for these in your job description? Everybody comes up with their own every few months?
Reply Quote
Enchantress
Female Demon hunter
Leah - maybe, i wouldn't want to get her to excited though if you know what i mean... Nah scratch that, shes to damn annoying to hang with.
Reply Quote
Female Wizard for sure
Reply Quote
I choose the Itemization Guy ! i miss him
Reply Quote
I think I'd get along with Leah. She's cool, level-headed, and a skeptic. We'd chill out in her inn and smoke the wild greenweed we found in the Fields of Misery. And if we ever got attacked, she could protect me because she's the spawn of Satan.
Reply Quote
I'd hang with the scoundrel, we'd roll in to Kingsport and be swimmin in ladies.
Reply Quote
Well, the Community Management team seems to be made up of a bunch of characters, so perhaps it would be enlightening to hang out with them and repeatedly point out how out of touch they are with the concerns of the Diablo 3 community.
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 07:38 PMPosted by MisterAjikko
No offense but did you guys come up with this thread to try make up for the recent maintenance and server error that caused people unable to log in and play on their very spare time?

That's their job. To divert our attention from the important things.
Edited by marsovac#2732 on 6/20/2013 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Kulle. No question.

Although I have to give props to this answer:
06/20/2013 01:10 AMPosted by Renegade
I'd love to hang out with Auriel and a certain Fallen Hound at BlizzCon!
Reply Quote
Karyna -- built like a german brickhouse
Reply Quote
Barbarian for sure arreat lore is my favorite
Reply Quote
Tyreal. The discussions we could have ...
Reply Quote
Imperious. Just to show him that not all humans are bad.
Reply Quote
I'd love to spend some "quality time" with the female Barbarian. I probably wouldn't be able to move for a week afterwards, but it would be totally worth it.
Edited by WordMaster#1125 on 6/20/2013 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Definitely Mehtan the Necromancer from the Restless Sands event in Act II. Mostly to talk about his mentor, the necro from Diablo II, who was my absolute favorite character to play, in any of the Diablos to date!

Together, Mehtan and I would lobby Blizzard for inclusion of a playable Necromancer class in any D3 expansion... :-)

(And no, to head off any comments along these lines, the Witch Doctor doesn't play like a true Necro. Sure, they both rely on pets, but the WD plays much more like a D2 Druid to me than a classic D2 Summoner Necro - the Druid could also summon a few pets and could also essentially become one, but like a WD he couldn't have anywhere near the sheer numbers of a high-level necro's army, where the player is more of a marshal or general directing his army & casting spells that just influence the behavior of the mobs rather than a direct-damage attacker.)
Edited by FritzCat66#1150 on 6/20/2013 11:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]