Diablo® III

Improve my Monk!

Hey guys!

I noticed a lot of you here are kind enough to actually (at least it seems) enjoy helping people improve with their monks. So I really can't get past mp3 act 1 without the thought of harming a small animal from dying so many times. Any tips on improving my monk? Is it my gear, my paragon level, my build or some combo of the three? Any advice would be great, I do have some gold I can spend if needed.
Reply Quote
i would suggest a bit more crit chance, a fair bit more crit damage, a new off-hand weapon for sure. also nat's boots and ring will help a lot. you're not in big trouble and i see you progressing nicely for the time being. i would also suggest crafting gloves, ammy and shoulders.
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 06:16 PMPosted by Debby69
I do have some gold I can spend if needed.

And that's the information we all need. =) How much?
Reply Quote
Lifesteal lifesteal lifesteal. And change main attack to Fist of thunder thunderclap to proc little blue cyclones with nice crit chance.
Reply Quote
400 mil
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Debby69
400 mil

More than enough to upgrade your weapon.
You need an LS weapon(or both), LS in mandatory to any melee class.

You can craft a better amulet if you have the essences that is.
A nats ring and boots combination are better if mitigation permits.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]