Diablo® III

wd trade

hey guys, since d3 launch I have always been intrigued by wd variety of odd skills hence it was/used to be my main character. after not being able to progress to higher mp's I rolled a barb which I can say this class is too op. The main reason I want to trade is just that...barb is to op and it is getting boring. im looking for CoB wd spec that can handle mp10...willing to trade my ww/hota barb that pretty much faceroll destroys everything and anything.

stats-290k unbuffed
501k with WoTB, Battle rage and killing spree * also note that all 3 skills have 100%uptime with no problems
51k hp
489 all resist minimum
5.2% life steal
61% crit chance unbuffed with EF MH
608% crit dmg
57% attackspeed
only thing I would upgrade on my barb is new rings...current rings are outdated...wen I was using nats set and old unity.

stats im interested in wd
200k unbuffed minimum
70k hp minimum
600 all resist minimum
2.8%+ LS
50+critchance
450+ crit dmg

or

250k+ dps
60k hp minimum
500 allresist minimum
2.8+life steal
45+ crit chance
450% critdmg

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
you will soon find that CoB is even more OP!
Reply Quote
stats im interested in wd
200k unbuffed minimum
70k hp minimum
600 all resist minimum
2.8%+ LS
50+critchance
450+ crit dmg

or

250k+ dps
60k hp minimum
500 allresist minimum
2.8+life steal
45+ crit chance
450% critdmg

Correct me if I'm wrong but a WD with those stats is far superior to the barb in your profile. Both can faceroll MPAnything, but that's not a trade any sane WD with the gear you're looking for would make. There are some good guys here that can help build you a set, but not trade for what you're offering. Again, I could be wrong. I just know I fall under one of those category stat ranges and I wouldn't even consider that trade. Good luck with getting that WD though, I'm sure you'll like whatever you end up with.
Reply Quote
i should be able to meet those requirements you set, with spare gears i have, i will let you know in about 10 hours
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]