Diablo® III

Woot!! 200k dps 50k HP 5k Armor

A personal goal of mine that I finally got!! Wanted to share my excitement!!

Quit my barb to play a monk, but quit the monk to play my WD !!

Love me some WD action!!
Reply Quote
real nice wd, congrats.
Reply Quote
Congratulations!

So what is your next goal?
Reply Quote
Don't have enough gold to have any more goals right now lol.

Would love to have 250k unbuffed keeping the 50k life and 5k armor

but that would cost like 10billion prob lol !!
Reply Quote
Good job! You should be able to handle Act 4 MP10 ;)...... probably.

Something you might be interested in,
If you, for example, replace the +200 armor on your boots with +70 All Resists, you gain better mitigation.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/21/2013 10:37 PMPosted by MCP
replace the +200 armor on your boots with +70 All Resists, you gain better mitigation.

but if you do it at the cost of your vit then don't cause your stats right now need the vit =D

06/21/2013 10:37 PMPosted by MCP
You should be able to handle Act 4 MP10 ;)...... probably.

I like how you bring up Act 4 as a kind of benchmark =p

for Russ, gear wise probably but skill wise I think he will struggle...dropping bbv for horrify will make it easier though I feel...

I've been doing quite a bit of Act 4 and horrify is more a necessity than an option at least for me...and bbv is quite 'useless' in many of the fights there...that's my experience anyway...

morlu incinerators kite/knockback and make the use of bbv quite limited/useless
mallet lords hit hard and I don't think many folks out there can tank quick successive hits from them which means you need to kite against them which makes the use of bbv quite limited/useless, at least with a CoB build.

nightmarish, legionaires and corrupted angels possible.

2 out of 5 elite types make bbv hard to use effectively...

How about yourself MCP? you have very decent gearing too...how goes Act 4 for you?

but I digress =D

congratz Russ on achieving your aim!
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 11:34 PMPosted by EremiteAngel
but if you do it at the cost of your vit then don't cause your stats right now need the vit =D

No the trail can roll AR or Armor or both. If both you get single vit. If just AR or armor, you can still get double vit. MCP is right...its better for mit to just get 70+ AR on those. 70 ar is @ the same as 380 armor. If nearer 80 then not even a competition :)
Reply Quote
View profile

No the trail can roll AR or Armor or both. If both you get single vit. If just AR or armor, you can still get double vit. MCP is right...its better for mit to just get 70+ AR on those. 70 ar is @ the same as 380 armor. If nearer 80 then not even a competition :)

was referring to the affordability actually =D it is cheaper to get a single vit + AR trails than a double vit + AR
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 12:26 AMPosted by EremiteAngel
was referring to the affordability

Ah I see...this is very true. And btw you are taking mitigation to a whole different level! Interesting gearing :)
Edited by kurOsawa#2301 on 6/22/2013 12:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
06/22/2013 12:28 AMPosted by kurOsawa
was referring to the affordability

Ah I see...this is very true

like yours...its must have cost a small mountain XD
Reply Quote
Nice toon. I notice you've a barb and a monk too. As you explore MP10 with your WD, you may find it more comfortable to have about 65k life, since WD does not enjoy the 30% reduced damage that barbs and monks do.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/22/2013 12:43 AMPosted by PaulNg
since WD does not enjoy the 30% reduced damage

why... =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]