Diablo® III

DISO: expert advice on gear

i am at a standstill and have no clue how to get close to 80k++ hp. really could use some suggestions on what peices i can change and or if i should even worry about that high of an hp pool. i do not have a problem handleing mp10 but i really want to be more for some reason. would like to keep all stats i have now but increase to 700++ehp and 90%mit if possible

my unbuffed stats are
ehp- 512,866
mit- 88.26
hp- 60k
ar- 802
armor- 4.4k
dps- 225k
Edps- 293k
ms- 24%
pur- 21%
ls- 3%
as- 1.76
cc- 52.5%
cd- 293%

i switch back and forth to my skorn which is 1400+dmg base/5.7ls/328int/198cd/ruby

thank you and i really do appreciate any feedback (positive or negative), even on my skill choices
Reply Quote
View profile
drop soj and lacuni for litany or rare ring and crafted bracers for more mit
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 05:41 PMPosted by EremiteAngel
drop soj and lacuni for litany or rare ring and crafted bracers for more mit

using 1 hander i have really hard time without the soj mana. i really hate 12% ms. i have a 50chd litany but i am oom unless i roll skorn
Reply Quote
Try dropping the Tasker gloves for crafted CD/CC gloves instead; the loss of the attack speed would help stop you going OOM with a 1h and you'd be in a better position to do as EremiteAngel suggested.
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Hemogoblin
Try dropping the Tasker gloves for crafted CD/CC gloves instead; the loss of the attack speed would help stop you going OOM with a 1h and you'd be in a better position to do as EremiteAngel suggested.

yeah really been trying for those. i rolled crazy dps tri gloves but no cc/cd ehp/mit ones yet :( thanks
Reply Quote
View profile
good point by hemo =D
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 05:34 PMPosted by Hales
i am at a standstill and have no clue how to get close to 80k++ hp. really could use some suggestions on what peices i can change and or if i should even worry about that high of an hp pool.

I'm on the Skorn path, so I do not know the "comfort zone" for 1H users. 80k is definitely not necessary, 65k to 70k is very "comfortable" for survival. Having more life simply lowers the life return % per sec. At 60k life, you get double the returns compared to 120k life.

I'd suggest a temporary "side grade" instead of an "upgrade", and that's BT pants (>270 Vit, 12% Life, and either AR or Armor). I plan to stick with my BT pants until the new item patch provides more alternatives for the non-Zuni gear slots. Your reduced Armor at >4000 should still be very comfortable in-game.
Reply Quote
There are two obvious slots you lack vit and thats your shoulders and bracers. You dont want to drop to 12 ms so cant upgrade your bracers, but I really think you should. You have too much asp as it is. Crafting here would help you boost your vit. Ditto with shoulders but you have PuR here. You only need 7 for GI to be effective so could reallocate to your boots. Shoulders are a place where a huge amount of vit can be sourced, along with life%.

Like others have mentioned, gloves need to be rolled or bought to drop the asp and up the EHP. You will most like lose armor but with a AR pair youll be ahead. My shoulder, bracer and gloves may be good reference. It took a while, but youll get there in the end. Rolling CD/CC gloves is much easier than trifectas.

Another way is what Paul mentioned. Get AR double VIT BTs. They roll up to 330 vit with 12% life. You will lose DPS however
Edited by kurOsawa#2301 on 6/21/2013 11:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you all. I gotta keep lacuni's for ms but gloves and shoulders. Up to the rng gods I suppose
Reply Quote
While waiting on the RNG gods to cooperate, you could pick up some Vile Wards with %Life instead of PUR. I doubt you'll notice the difference with still having 22 yards PUR for GI, and might even find you like a little more control for picking up globes for GF with 14 PUR.
Reply Quote
I'd say drop the lacuni's for crafted. Comparing your lacuni to my crafted you would lose 3k dps and increase mit by 1.11 and you can get vit along with it, if you are patient (I'm still working on it). It looks like the best places to gain vit are your bracers ammy and rings, you need about 400 more vit to hit 80k. Swap out the soj for a ring with dps and vit stats(never been a fan, the net gain is about 10% edps, not even noticeable to me and I lose mit, and yes I have a 30% one), dump t&t for rare or crafted gloves with cd instead of ias and you wont need the cost reduction. Give up loh on the pox for vit.
Edited by Valsuvius#1325 on 6/22/2013 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]