Diablo® III

Best. Run. Ever.

Ok, so it wasn't the amazing amount of brimstones I found, or the gFg Inna's Reach that rolled that made this game so awesome...

I see one Mr. ActionKungFu playing an open HC game this afternoon and I hit quick join as running with him is always a pleasure. Who is in the game with him? Why bless me DiOxIdE and BlackVenom have graced Hardcore with their godly presence!

I had a real blast running with 3 pro DHs that I really look up to. I hope to see you guys around HC!
Reply Quote
once you get Nyan or Tropical in the game too.. it's like chatting while playing and laughing XD
Reply Quote
View profile
:D
Reply Quote
View profile
Exactly venom is on his 6-7th DH by now LOL xD
Reply Quote
Nyan, Die and Tropical knows why I don't do HC. Nyan kills my latency.
Reply Quote
View profile
Nyan tends to do Nyan things...
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 12:43 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Exactly venom is on his 6-7th DH by now LOL xD

I am testing out my cat like reflexes. ahmm.. and also my nine lives. haha..

Rav1n .. you should get on teamspeak with us.

HC - I am hooked. Trying to get some gold into the HC side from softcore. Need to get a starter set up and running so I can do some higher mp runs.

Died alot but expected it that. 1/2 lag out and 1/2 player error. I am learning alot from HC and loving the grind thus far. It is a real grind to lvl up in gear and so on .. gold is an issue cause I don't want to play the AH like I did in SC .. I want to play the game this time .. so alittle patience is needed here..
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 08:31 AMPosted by Tropicalypso
Nyan tends to do Nyan things...
And Rav1n tends to do raven things. I guide the dead to the afterlife and watch over the living, so BlackVenom I may be able to help you out in many ways. Hopefully I won't have to, but I can run a fresh hero to 60 in about 2 hours (with Cain's + RSR). Believe it or not, I power leveled my own alt to 23 naked in MP10 Keeps 2 and 3. I might also be able to help you out with your cross-core needs as well. I remember what it was like first getting to 60 for me; I spent my first 15 paragons in A1 MP10 Normal/Nitemare farming low level legendries and no-level required rare items to get some gold, and got quite a few donations- one of which now crowns your head. I'm usually in Mumble chat on the nCg server where there is always some great HC players running from MP0 to MP10, but I did downloaded TS- I'll get the info from you or DiOxIdE next time we cross paths.
Reply Quote
Yeah.. that would be great.

Trying to craft but falling short on the gold side.. I finally picked up a NAT Reflection to complete my set. I have decided to raise the bar a bit and I want to get to :

100k dps / 400-500 all resist / 60k plus hp..

I tried going all out hp with 30 k dps / 450 all reist / 92 k hp and found myself not enjoying the game even on mp0 ..

I would to farm mp3 well and play mp5 comfortably. As long as I am at the wheel I shouldn't die. If I die due to player error I can except that and learn from it . If I die from lag out then it's just too bad..

I don't know if I can take it if i get past lvl 50 paragon and die.. that would just suck..
Reply Quote
Those are some very solid and realistic targets to hit in HC to farm MP3. Probably a stretch for MP5 unless you're in a party. Might be a bit tougher (ie expensive) to do with a Calamity. Sometimes you can score a really nice rare for 200K-5M that will out perform a Calamity in the 100-200M range.

30KDPS/480AR/4.8K armor/115K HP (1.8M eHP)... That was where I was as a fresh HC 60. 50K DPS minimum before I stepped into MP0 inferno. If you fear DC stack regen, go Vit heavy and use brooding- that has saved me more than once.
Reply Quote
In HC I am using a playbook from BARB .. HP sustain. basically have some LS or LoH to restore hp while playing.

It looks like my best option so far is ES-shock collar with LoH.. I might build around that. I never cared it in SC because of gloom/shadow power.. But in HC I would like to have less dependance on SP..

This is what has got me hooked in HC. . totally different D3 experience. This is for real. Died and it permanent. I do want to balance out eHP / DPS / survivability .. I love the grind thus far though.. I am definitely hooked on HC .
Reply Quote
You need a Windforce my friend. ES/Shock Collar with KB is potent, plus you will get LS from the Windy and you can get LOH elsewhere.
Reply Quote
I have a really good rare bow I am considering using with cinder arrow. I will need to get the attack speed up to 2.5 APS step comfortably. Once again comes down to having the required gear for the build.

I am going to stay patient and just let things happen.. who knows I might get a drop that will totally change my game plan. This is also what keeps me grinding.. I don't want to solve this problem with AH / gold .. enjoying the ride / grinding away..
Reply Quote
In HC I am using a playbook from BARB .. HP sustain. basically have some LS or LoH to restore hp while playing.

It looks like my best option so far is ES-shock collar with LoH.. I might build around that. I never cared it in SC because of gloom/shadow power.. But in HC I would like to have less dependance on SP..

This is what has got me hooked in HC. . totally different D3 experience. This is for real. Died and it permanent. I do want to balance out eHP / DPS / survivability .. I love the grind thus far though.. I am definitely hooked on HC .

just dont play a dh like a barb...lol
Reply Quote

just dont play a dh like a barb...lol
lol wut? That's how it's done in HC son! Take a look at me, I'm a Crossbow wielding barb disguised as a DH. Spin to win baby!
Reply Quote
Just died. .Dam it.. I was alittle attached this one. 11 mil in gear and it was almost just right.
I never when below 1/2 health as long as I was at the wheel. 2400 LoH with cinder arrow was perfect.

Hate lag out.. Mega Disconnect yesterday but survived it.. Huge rubber this morning after an hour of play.. got control of my DH and it was red screen, vault and popped potion in mid vault but still died anyways...

I have died 5 times now it was no worries. This one is sad man.. for the first time ever I felt like I was on my way to my goal... good build / grind till you get there.. DAMM IT ALL>>>>>
Reply Quote
Just died. .Dam it.. I was alittle attached this one. 11 mil in gear and it was almost just right.
I never when below 1/2 health as long as I was at the wheel. 2400 LoH with cinder arrow was perfect.

Hate lag out.. Mega Disconnect yesterday but survived it.. Huge rubber this morning after an hour of play.. got control of my DH and it was red screen, vault and popped potion in mid vault but still died anyways...

I have died 5 times now it was no worries. This one is sad man.. for the first time ever I felt like I was on my way to my goal... good build / grind till you get there.. DAMM IT ALL>>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eal4fep7pK4
Reply Quote
Oh .. well gonna wait to get some gold from Bubba and start up another one later ..

I am going to take out shadow power this time around... didn't need it .
Reply Quote
Aww....man. RIP. Better, faster, stronger.....
Reply Quote
View profile
Damn RIP :\
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]