Diablo® III

Best. Run. Ever.

View profile
btw, Venom, you bounce back, you prove you're HC. That's the test.

Dying to lag outs/DC is rough, even dying to something screwed up like a busted affix is rough. But, when you come back(even if it's after a break), it's kind of like you understand it's really just about the journey(that WILL come to an end at some point).

It's all good, I think you already understand that. You, DiE and Rav1n are players I deeply respect... because you guys understand that the game is about more than just a baller profile and heroscore, and that that doesn't make the player or even shows that they're good or great at this game.

You guy's DH control is top of the line, and build creativity is off the map, that's what makes a great player.
Reply Quote
Back and in black.

Stronger than before. More hooked on HC than before.
It seems harder to go back to playing SC..

I escaped 3 red screens via player error. Recognized bad situations earlier and didn't make the same mistakes. Escaped server freeze yesterday.. took ten minutes to get back online and happy to see my toon was still alive.

Played this morning with an hour into it. crafted 4 bracers.. entered a room and full of mobs and elites and noticed small rubber band right away.. should have stepped back out of the room but tried to clear content instead.. no toon response and fully surrounded.. 2.5 seconds later got full control and vaulted out.. pop potion mid flight and death upon landing..

That vault lasted about an hour it felt like.. haha.. it would have been the best feeling if I survived that...
Reply Quote
@ Action, that means a lot to me coming from you. I can honestly say the same for you.

@BlackVenom, Start stacking that Vit, I'll bring you to 60 in no time. Vault deaths are the worst, I have a tendency to get myself in trouble with that skill in HC as I learned to use it for offensive purposes- before the ToC buff, then when it was godly, and continued after it was "nerfed".
Reply Quote
nice to see more HC DH players out there.

IMO it's best to stack life regen. Best would be to stack lots of Vit and use Brooding passive. Get some LOH/LS too if you can. Then you can drop Gloom for Turret or Boar (which I prefer :P)

One thing for sure is NEVER ever drop smokescreen and vault in HC..
Reply Quote
Best would be to stack lots of Vit and use Brooding passive. Get some LOH/LS too if you can. Then you can drop Gloom for Turret or Boar (which I prefer :P)

I was coming to this conclusion before I died and I was grinding my to be able gear for it .. There is a small hump to get over from lvl 50 to paragon 1.. then a huge hump to get over so that you be at a lvl to play with friends with well. Especially for self found ..

After dying 5 times now, mostly from rushing and bad decisions. I went with AH and gear from friends, as a starter set.

RIP Snake #6 ..

A new chapter begin with GreyFox

@Action- It means alot to me to hear you say that as well.
Edited by BlackVenom#1754 on 6/23/2013 11:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^ if u need help, hit me up. I'm on ur friend list too.
Reply Quote
06/23/2013 10:44 PMPosted by BlackVenom

you so smart hor scud
Reply Quote
Gonna try it out in HC too. I'm guessing I won't even reach Hell before I die. Screw that.. Might not even reach Nightmare XD
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 12:45 AMPosted by PewPewTiuTiu

you so smart hor scud

nb lah dont suan me hahaha <3
Reply Quote
blackvenom makes hc sound so exciting...i may start up a HC dh soon. i had a HC monk before...died cuz i pressed the window key on my gf's laptop. by the time i alt-tabbed back, i was dead.
Reply Quote
MO it's best to stack life regen. Best would be to stack lots of Vit and use Brooding passive. Get some LOH/LS too if you can. Then you can drop Gloom for Turret or Boar (which I prefer :P)

I did alot of HC rookie mistakes. This makes me a total noob... haha..

Love the advice and will use it for sure.

@Stak - I love HC now. Try it self found and just play the game for the game. Take your time.. I will warn you that you will die.. for whatever reason.. We all have. Hopefully you can bounce back..

ActionKungfu gave me an advice earlier - you can you skill and what you learned to the expansion pack.. gear and lvl won't mean as much .. so play your HC like it's the last time you take him out. Cause he can die and something well happen to kill him somehow..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]