Diablo® III

Stay Healthy Singapore!

It's only psi 400. :)
Reply Quote
birds are dropping dead from the sky now.

I'll probably go buy an austin healthmate air purifier or 2 later..
Reply Quote
Ha, I just bought one yesterday! Much needed at home.
Reply Quote
06/20/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Xfstar
Ha, I just bought one yesterday! Much needed at home.

same model? whats the price you paid? from ? I was checking allercan.com.sg
Reply Quote
Nope, I bought from BWL,

http://sg.bwlgroup.com/english/lh_uberair_vac.jsp

Around $500, not cheap, but think selling out soon.

This model can apparently filter finer than the hepa filters.
Edited by Xfstar#1372 on 6/20/2013 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I didn't know what's good out there so I went ahead with an OSIM air purifier. Apparently sold out already. I'm leaving office at 4pm today
Reply Quote
I thought about the osim one, how much was it?
Reply Quote
The price now is $598. I paid on Wednesday but had to collect it from the HQ yesterday because all stocks in retails stores had been wiped out. Yesterday afternoon I heard from the staff even HQ stock were cleared. Now they need to wait for the next shipment....
Reply Quote
i got to "work" from home. :D :P
Reply Quote
I hear gas masks are very much in fashion there. Stay safe, people.
Reply Quote
06/20/2013 10:19 PMPosted by Liquid
i got to "work" from home. :D :P

"Work from home", eh? I would love to alt-tab between Excel spreadsheets and the AH. :-)
Reply Quote
It's terrible, went out for lunch and run some errands, the stink in the air is pittance compared to the burn in the throat. If we were in London and a fog comes in, we will have serious medical issues, as it is, it's pretty nasty already.

N-95 masks are getting out of stock as well. It's soup out there and it ain't no clam chowder...
Reply Quote
Yeah. All the while we had been doing ubers. Now Ghom gets real....

Below is an image from my seat in the office

http://imgur.com/aZMXfLd
Edited by BotakZhang#1920 on 6/20/2013 11:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
when did it start and why is it happening? i mean i heard about it from someone but never much got the full detail.
Reply Quote
06/20/2013 10:37 PMPosted by DomonKassui
"Work from home", eh? I would love to alt-tab between Excel spreadsheets and the AH. :-)

That is if you are even bothered with the excel...... :P
Reply Quote
Just the smoke from the plantation fires in Indonesia casually flying across our skyline and decided to stay for a few weeks it seems.
Reply Quote
im over in beijing was pretty bad this morning but actually cleared up nothing like you guys are getting. no one ever wears masks here though :P bunch of idiots.
Edited by IAuCIgaryt#1139 on 6/20/2013 11:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Am flying back home to SIN shortly so thanks for the forewarning, I hadn't checked SG websites before, never would have thought I'd get a PSI warning from D3 forums! Good suggestions on air purifiers, this will go on for a while so when they are back in stock I better buy. Meanwhile, stay indoors and kill demons all
Reply Quote
06/20/2013 11:18 PMPosted by crushkyle
Am flying back home to SIN shortly so thanks for the forewarning, I hadn't checked SG websites before, never would have thought I'd get a PSI warning from D3 forums! Good suggestions on air purifiers, this will go on for a while so when they are back in stock I better buy. Meanwhile, stay indoors and kill demons all

If you intend on getting one, think you should get one b4 flying back, the more well known brands have sold out I believe.
Reply Quote
@Xfstar: darn, I'm at the airport now, too late. I go to Taiwan next week though, but I think they are on 120v not 220v. I'll ask a pal to look into, thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]