Diablo® III

HoTA Barb Handbook: Soloing Ubers

02/17/2014 01:45 PMPosted by Phantom
02/17/2014 12:53 PMPosted by z3o
Death - oh so he has to completely exit out the game then resume back in? His stacks will be gone then...that doesn't matter? To get in the fight before I kill the ubers does he use the portal or my banner?

He must leave the game back to the menu, and no he doesnt lose his stacks as long as he doesnt leave your party

Awesome thanks man!
Edited by z3o#1263 on 2/17/2014 5:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just did my first carry (with a pl95 wiz). he died pretty early in the fights (only did siege/kulle, rak/ghom) and I had no problem finishing them. Just wondering, the added hp of the ubers...is it based on my level or the level of the person I'm carrying? Solo I usually down each pair in about 2 minutes or less, but with him seems it took more than double that time I'm guessing (though I didn't actually time it).

Edit: nvm, hp of ubers is fixed I think...doesn't matter, got lobby method working anyway :)
Edited by z3o#1263 on 2/20/2014 12:30 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]