Diablo® III

Hate the Witch Doctor above you

Kids, if drugs are offerd to you you TAKE them. Drugs are not cheap.

i hate you hazmat for not killing over 1000 elites yet.

I hate you aaron anf your fugly dead chicken you like to carry around... that thing must stink, like you, you trying to do some voodoo with that son? get real rofl.
Reply Quote
@Madstrike

I hate how your WD hasn't even finished inferno yet. And also, I hate your damn build....I'm gonna have to try it out now. Damn I hate you.
Reply Quote
Mugel, I hate you for missing half your gear.
Reply Quote
I break the cycle of hate.

I bring Drugs and love.

All Witch Doctors go on a vision quest after taking some Kava.

Kava isn't a hallucinogenic, it just helps with your anxiety lol, you so crazy, I hate you for not knowing that ~_^

!@#$ you!
I should have said Yage (Ayahausca).

I hate you.

Also don't even need hallucinogens for a Vision Quest. Just need a Shaman who can guide you, but not quite tell you specifically what to do.
Edited by MCP#1477 on 6/22/2013 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@mcp I hate ur pox ring. and ur zuni helm.( there just like mine but better) so for that I hate u :)
Edited by EvoIution#1710 on 6/22/2013 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i hate you for the freaking manajumas crap 8P
(hate me because i usually play on eu servers xD)
Reply Quote
@ KadaverjnkY, do I have to hate you? :) I hate the amount of ehp you stack on ur eu profile lol
Reply Quote
Aaron, I hate you for being so fantastic.
Your WDs, and all your other characters, are named after D2 runes.
Also, not only is your WD wearing decent gear, but all your characters are outfitted and playable.

I will now preform some voodoo rituals to make your account less awesome... like slathering you in chicken blood, and spitting melon seeds in your eye!
Reply Quote
06/23/2013 08:20 AMPosted by WomanAtPlay
I will now preform some voodoo rituals to make your account less awesome... like slathering you in chicken blood, and spitting melon seeds in your eye!

bringing hate to a whole new level XD
Reply Quote
@EremiteAngel

I hate you in general , and all people with crafting luck. I also hate your Visage and SOJ. Can I have them ? :)
Reply Quote
06/23/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Buffmoonkins
I hate you in general , and all people with crafting luck. I also hate your Visage and SOJ. Can I have them ? :)

I've spent about 500M give or take so far...so I guess I was due some luck XD

why would you hate me though =p you have a very good doc, hitting the 4 sweet spots, 800 AR, 4K armor, 200K DPS, 60K HP

I think I have more reasons to hate you for all your marquis gems =p
Reply Quote
Darkvoid .. Hate you for neglecting that poor scoundrel
Reply Quote
VI6SIX I hate you because I am deeply confused by your 60 6 HC WD with 3 legendaries and nothing else equipped.
Reply Quote
On my wiz
Reply Quote
I hate you for wizzing on my wiz near my WD .. Poor scoundrel
Reply Quote
i hate all you F haters!

@visix i hate how you carry a live frog aroun and how you hold it by the !@#.
Reply Quote
^^^ I hate viruses

A dude named Viral running around throwing clouds of poison, mutilating old corpses, and summoning rabid dogs probably wouldn't be a great guy to bring to a party. And he's even wearing a vile ward. So passé!

;)
Reply Quote
Trenfnwyd i hate your lousy glass witch doctor too low on AR what kind of witch is that! witch is not all about dps! its about defense also, i hate it because your still noob despite the high paragon level
Edited by frederick#6203 on 6/23/2013 8:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]