Diablo® III

Hate the Witch Doctor above you

06/23/2013 08:56 PMPosted by frederick
witch is not all about dps! its about defense also, i hate it because your still noob despite the high paragon level

Dps is defense for all but reflect mobs.

That's one other thing I hate: stacking too much ehp :)
Reply Quote
06/23/2013 10:33 PMPosted by Trefnwyd
witch is not all about dps! its about defense also, i hate it because your still noob despite the high paragon level

I agree... I hate people who stack too much EHP also.

The thing is... If you can survive long enough with just a decent amount of EHP, why bother stacking more? Unlike Damage, the more you stack, the faster you kill (Also, always depend on setup but generally DPS > EHP)

Thing is you still cannot ignore EHP. But DPS is always better IMO.

TL:DR: I hate stacking EHP too (Although my WD IMO is decent with 4k armor, 900+ AR, and 60k+ Health with 200k unbuffed dps :D)
Reply Quote
Don't hate the player, hate the game....Damn you blizzard!!!!
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 12:23 AMPosted by Mugel

The thing is... If you can survive long enough with just a decent amount of EHP, why bother stacking more? Unlike Damage, the more you stack, the faster you kill (Also, always depend on setup but generally DPS > EHP)

TL:DR: I hate stacking EHP too (Although my WD IMO is decent with 4k armor, 900+ AR, and 60k+ Health with 200k unbuffed dps :D)

are you hating my ehp female doc? IF SO I HATE YOU TOO !
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 12:23 AMPosted by Mugel

I hate you all for hating EHP :P That being said, I've never believed in inflating EHP thru Vit but mitigation is important.

Side note, I'm done gearing my WD. My goals were actually 5000 armor, 1000 ar, 80k life 270k dps. I can't do it without getting silly with spending but i got close: 4800 armor, 980 ar, 79k life with 254k dps (+7 pickup). Would love to do some runs with anyone interested, pls add me :)
Reply Quote
^I hate your HP and All res :(
I also hate the dps on your knife.
I like this thread idea.:)
Reply Quote
^I hate your HP and All res :(
I also hate the dps on your knife.
I like this thread idea.:)

this is a hate thread.. you're not supposed to like anything!
Reply Quote
I hate when I go to inspect people's characters and half of their gear in unequipped. FU Mugel.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
06/24/2013 08:50 AMPosted by KingBender
I hate when I go to inspect people's characters and half of their gear in unequipped. FU Mugel.

worst name 2013

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Swampdonkey-1153/hero/14488293
Reply Quote
^
I hate your Weapon, and the red gem you put in it...
....I would say something harsh about your 0-dog.... But I can't bring myself to do that~
Reply Quote
^
hate ur craft ammy.
i need ur luck
Reply Quote
^
I hate your account, why are you so hardcore LOL
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 09:57 AMPosted by emagdniM
I hate all of you skeezers, skanks, skig-scags, and scallywhops!

"I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you, and I hate ya guts! I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and nobody else but you!"
Reply Quote
keep em coming people. Spread the hate!
Reply Quote
HANS I hate your name. Your kind lost WWII and WWI and will lose again!

Though you do make nice pretzels and a damn good beer...
Edited by blackjack#1375 on 6/25/2013 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
haters gonna hate
Reply Quote
oh c'mon haters!
'
@Hansmolman

I hate how you freaking use WoS without RoE... and virgins..??? Wth man..?? Do you feel inferior or intimidated to other people superior to you in-game hence to call them "virgins"...?? I just have to LoL. If you are looking to ridicule or troll, you gotta try harder than that man... and finish inferno while you're at it.

Let's start something here... har har har har....
Edited by Mugel#6806 on 6/26/2013 9:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]