Diablo® III

Hate the Witch Doctor above you

the only thing i hate more than you right now are women with hairy armpits
Reply Quote
@ Hans , hate the the fact that ur a dirty barbarian desguised as a wd. And I hate ur wd in general ;)
Reply Quote
I hate your boots to hell you Dild0!

:P
Reply Quote
Amazing! You use PtV!
Reply Quote
@Mugel

I hate your purple marquise
Reply Quote
@Mugel

I hate your purple marquise
Reply Quote
@Viss- I really hate your hell fire ring....brim that please, thank you! :D
Reply Quote
@Zakuryu

I hate your WD's name... Why the hell would you name you Witch doctor..... oh I get it now....
Reply Quote
Dude, that's so awesome. I literally just decided about 5 minutes ago that I would eliminate that passive when I got home.

LOL

In the past I hated it because of what it did to mana until someone talked me into it. looks like I'm going back to my (the proper) old ways as of tonight.

:)

I plan on changing it to Spirit Vessel.
Edited by Stormland#1380 on 7/5/2013 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I hate how you fancy me as your nemesis... I also hate it that until now, your still haven't finished inferno with your witch doc. What's up with that?? Your witch doc having trouble defending bastion keep?

Also, you must have mistaken Mrs.Mugel for your mom.... :D

BUUUURRRRNNNN!!!!!!
Reply Quote
I hate how you fancy me as your nemesis... I also hate it that until now, your still haven't finished inferno with your witch doc. What's up with that?? Your witch doc having trouble defending bastion keep?

BUUUURRRRNNNN!!!!!!

all this HATE...lets switch it up.

i LOVE the fact that you used the word "BUUUURRRRNNNN" which dates you back to the 1980's...now I don't feel so old lol
Reply Quote

BUUUURRRRNNNN!!!!!!

all this HATE...lets switch it up.

i LOVE the fact that you used the word "BUUUURRRRNNNN" which dates you back to the 1980's...now I don't feel so old lol

Get out of here! This is a hate thread! You are not allowed to love!!!!!! .....i just felt like saying buuurn... it seemed right at the moment... I'm a 90's kid though >_<. Isn't there something else you can hate???
Reply Quote
I hate all the hate being generated. It is oozing from your pores and infecting everyone and everything.
Reply Quote
I hate all the hate being generated. It is oozing from your pores and infecting everyone and everything.

I hate your aversion to hatred in general
Reply Quote
@kestrel.

i hate that u hate how people are hating. u must be immune to the infectious hatred. i also hate how ur doc as 65k hp without a purople gem in ur helm. :)

edit:

@ PT145 i hate how u got ur post in 1 second before mine. hehe
Edited by EvoIution#1710 on 7/5/2013 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/05/2013 02:28 PMPosted by EvoIution
@ PT145 i hate how u got ur post in 1 second before mine. hehe

I hate how you can't get your posts in on time... ~_^
Reply Quote
You can cut some cheese very nicely with those slice chasm.

Also, I hate how you have 800+ life regen. That is very neat...

In the long run though, you will have to replace your cheese cutting sword for something with LS as you cannot rely only on life regen for survival.

I also hate that your Templar uses an echoing fury... isn't it harder to kill off mobs when your follower is scaring mobs away? lol
Reply Quote
fresh off my latest ban for naughty language :P

@mugel: friggin hate that hat; I'd hate it worse paired with equivalent SoJ, you suck brah :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]