Diablo® III

Hate the Witch Doctor above you

You know you have too much gold when your sporting marquise amethysts....
Reply Quote
07/05/2013 08:41 PMPosted by Ghoulz
You know you have too much gold when your sporting marquise amethysts....

Hate the Witching Hour on your Wiz, and I'm hating on your skill choices for a Witch Doctor using a Skorn and CoB. Vision Quest, Blood Ritual AND Spiritual Attunement? Hate it.
Reply Quote
View profile
Dude if you wana hate be a DH. Wds need to spread the mana.
Reply Quote
i hate your seriously poverty gems you are using!
Reply Quote
WOW i hate your dps skitzflik, i wonder if i can reach 300k dps - i'm still low level and have huge room of improvement on my bracer and amu.
Reply Quote
hmmm...i don't know what to hate about you...
Reply Quote
Hate you so much for such a nice ammy, not many are lucky enough to craft something similar.
Reply Quote
Anyone else remember that it was the tom-boy girls who used to the term BUUUUURN the most?

lol, so damn true. It's like, they thought they were cooler with the guys for saying it for some reason.

Now they all have children.

baahahah
Reply Quote
BURN!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBdNxIyytcM
Reply Quote
So if you equip Tal Rashas Relentless Pursuit chest armor and vanish dye your helm you get a black dude with white face paint. A black dude....in white-face. LMFAO.
Reply Quote
what???? @__@
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]