Diablo® III

Behold my Amulet Glory!

Hi all,
I've had some ridiculously good luck with crafting amulets, so I thought I'd share/brag about it with you!

Last night I tried crafting a +vit ammy just for fun. Two tries, yes my second craft only, and I got a nice surprise. I consider this to be a pretty freaking awesome defensive ammy!

You can see it currently equipped on my barb:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Fizzmopper-1811/hero/281795

Pretty awesome eh! But believe it or not, I lose 13.8k dps with that one equipped over my originaly crafted +str ammy (this time 72 tries), which I currently have equipped on my echantress follower, check that sucker out too!

Now if only one of those had rolled +vit & +str...must keep trying....

You guys got any absolutely epic amulets to share here?
Edited by Fizzmopper#1811 on 6/20/2013 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thats a pretty sick ammy yo, I need to craft some more on my Monk, I stopped when I got his current one cuz it was decent enough to move onto another piece, but could definitely be way better.
Reply Quote
Nice roll. My crafts often neglect one trifecta stat or AR. With the current itemization issue and my silly luck, I'll never make a good item.
Reply Quote
i crafted around 1k and never got one even close to what you got.My wizard is wearing my best.
Reply Quote
for the glory!
Reply Quote
congrats
Reply Quote
Nice craft OP! :)
Reply Quote
I hate you, OP.

/gratz
Reply Quote
!@#$ty that happened on a vit amulet, even if it is nice.
Reply Quote
Ah i forgot that i removed my +str ammy from my enchantress. Will put it back on now so you can see my additional amulet glory!
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
That's some amazing luck to craft such a nice ammy on the 2nd attempt. I thought I was doing good when I recently got a decent dex gauntlet on my 4th attempt, but it's not even close to the same league as that ammy.
Reply Quote
I gotta say that I LOVE the BoA crafting!

But, I've also seen a youtube video where a guy crafts 1001 ammy's and not a single rolls trifecta...
Reply Quote
View profile
nice nice nice

^_-
Reply Quote
My monk's amulet (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/R2C2-1498/hero/34021636) isn't nearly as nice, but the chestpiece on the same character was my first craft. It's a solid roll, if not as exciting as "zomg damage!" :)
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 08:38 AMPosted by Grimiku
That's some amazing luck to craft such a nice ammy on the 2nd attempt. I thought I was doing good when I recently got a decent dex gauntlet on my 4th attempt, but it's not even close to the same league as that ammy.

I know its probably just me being a foreigner, but... how can someone say: " I did good " when talking about something that is completely random?

very epic craft Op. There is something to be jealous of about this roll... a bunch of my friends got lucky on the first rolls too while the other half is still crying and passed the 2000 crafts (which is a lot of gold). I personally gave up! And also uninstalled...

waiting for more content (actual new areas, side quests, pvp - which should come before expension as it is supposed to be included with the game -)

Amazing craft!
Reply Quote
p res/10

just kidding. great one. a friend of mine, who came back recently to the game, had luck like that with his gloves
Reply Quote
I've pulled some fairly disgusting crafts for my monk in the amulet and gloves slot. Working on shoulders now. The shoulders have been the hardest to fill as I'm being picky with those.
Reply Quote
Both very nice. Grats OP!
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 09:03 AMPosted by BSGSurgeon
I've pulled some fairly disgusting crafts for my monk in the amulet and gloves slot. Working on shoulders now. The shoulders have been the hardest to fill as I'm being picky with those.

Those are nasty! Nice one!

My shoulders are pretty much GG, so I am working on gloves now too.

My bracers could be better, but I like the +mf on them until I'm p100, and I also got a good pair of lacunis I can swap in/out.
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 08:47 AMPosted by Drael

I know its probably just me being a foreigner, but... how can someone say: " I did good " when talking about something that is completely random?

very epic craft Op. There is something to be jealous of about this roll... a bunch of my friends got lucky on the first rolls too while the other half is still crying and passed the 2000 crafts (which is a lot of gold). I personally gave up! And also uninstalled...

waiting for more content (actual new areas, side quests, pvp - which should come before expension as it is supposed to be included with the game -)

Amazing craft!

06/21/2013 08:47 AMPosted by Drael

He is saying he thought he was successful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]