Diablo® III

so im a scrub because....

View profile
I prefer wh/bloodthirst over ik/brawler?
Reply Quote
View profile
youre not a scrub. everyone has their own preference. i like your setup. kudos to you, koala.
Reply Quote
No you're a scrub 'cause you listen to advice from Nived =]
Reply Quote
Pdps noob.. :)
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 05:46 AMPosted by RagingKoala

yes
Reply Quote
No, I don't want no scrubs, a scrub is a barb who don't get no love from me, hanging out the passenger side of your best friends ride, tryin to holla at me.
Reply Quote
Ps; I use wh and bloodthirst too
Reply Quote
View profile
06/21/2013 06:00 AMPosted by tomcruise
No you're a scrub 'cause you listen to advice from Nived =]
Sounds about right.
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 05:46 AMPosted by RagingKoala

This is like Acrimony X Wayneold all over again... Just go with whatever feels better for you. I personally prefer to have good strong EHP and compensate my low-ish sheet dps with an agressive build and that's because:

.I don't like to kite (I already had to beat the game with a Hybrid-spec Weapon Throw/S&B back when it was actually hard; I don't want to go back there).

In the end I do feel that bloodthirsty is a constraint; I like having the 3rd passive slot open for when I want to revisit my weapon throw build or when I'm playing Hota/Rend for ubers. That's why I made a point of having those 6% life steal on those pieces of gear I know I'll never swap regardless of the build I'm playing: My Ef and my 2 Ik belts (1 for throw; 1 for Rend).
Reply Quote
View profile
You can still have dual LS and a WH. Just not on SnB unfortunately however for the most part SnB can get by w/ single LS due to Storm Shield mit.
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 07:00 AMPosted by LegitBeastin
You can still have dual LS and a WH. Just not on SnB unfortunately however for the most part SnB can get by w/ single LS due to Storm Shield mit.

Blood Lust is always a great alternative, although you'll loose efficiency using it instead of Ravage or Lacerate.
Reply Quote
View profile

yes

3 elites+brawler/ik=holy crap!
2 elites+brawler/ik=sad face
1 elite+brawler/ik=sad face

3 elites+blood thirst/wh=happy face
2 elites+blood thirst/wh=happy face
1 elite+blood thirst/wh=happy face

No ravalor, I Don't have the time to bring that level of drama:P
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 6/21/2013 7:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
No me gusta situational passives or items
Reply Quote
View profile
What is more important is that your purse and shoes are coordinated with your gear. If cant at least get that part right, you are definitely a scrub.

I do what I want.
Edited by GenghisKhan#1476 on 6/21/2013 7:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This almost warrants a actual fact finding mission on how often brawler and berserker rage turns on. Tonight when I'm done with work I'll run some tests
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 07:09 AMPosted by RagingKoala
No ravalor, I Don't have the time to bring that level of drama:P

I had so much fun reading those threads. Diablo games always brings the most amusing people together... And why can't people spell my name correctly?!?!?!?! /drama =P

Edit:
This almost warrants a actual fact finding mission on how often brawler and berserker rage turns on. Tonight when I'm done with work I'll run some tests

No need for that professor, Nubtro did the research on both already:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8891939945
Edited by Ravlaor#1393 on 6/21/2013 7:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
What do you mean Revilaor?
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 07:35 AMPosted by Professor
What do you mean Revilaor?

That looks bad coming from a teacher.... just saying...
Reply Quote
I'm not a teacher ;) I'm an engineer.
Reply Quote
View profile
I love nubtro... Pure platonic ofc!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]