Diablo® III

so im a scrub because....

View profile
06/21/2013 10:10 AMPosted by RagingKoala
YEah rend is allowed. I tried with 75k life, my ik belt, another slot of 70 ar on my ammy and bloodthirst as a passive still got walloped :) gl!
Do the ElDiablo p0rn0 challenge!
MP10 Belial no Rend/Wrath/or Quake as well has no defensive skills/moving!
Reply Quote
Saw your last video, pretty impressive. Looks like I need to somehow find 20k hp...lol...
Reply Quote
View profile
Feel free to use any build that you want. Even if it is not the most optimal build. If you are having a blast with it keep using it. You can always solo you know, no one is forcing you to join the crowd. Also you can look around on the forums and find ones that would not mind what setup you are using.
Reply Quote
Drama? Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.....

:)

Good to see you're still hanging around....
Btw welcome to the lurker side of the force....
Reply Quote
I use WH + Brawler... except for MP10 Ubers, then I cave and use WH+BT. Farming other areas, like VOTA I only use the 3% from my OH. There are a few packs that can force me to kite a little, though, I won't lie. Weird ones you wouldn't normally worry about - like Reflect Damage, Plagued, Lightening Enchanted, doesn't matter for the 4th. The combination of have to run through the pools, on top of getting lightning+reflect seems to hurt enough to warrant potion use/globe find every once in a while. Other than that, I really don't see the need to go beyond 3% for normal aspects of the game.

I don't really feel like micro'ing out my HOTAs when I am at maximum rage for the 25% bonus.

I do use Rend+Blood Lust, though with a -2/6 cold/30 BTE SoJ to offset the lack of LS. So the only time the above happens is if I am not generating enough fury (ranged mobs) since I don't use a generator. (Female Barb)
Edited by Cendiesel#1951 on 6/21/2013 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 07:10 AMPosted by Professor
No me gusta situational passives or items

+1 , I like to sit back and spin mindlessly.
Reply Quote
I keep playing Diablo 3
Reply Quote
I use WH/BT, there's no shame in it.
Berserker Rage requires billions in gear and low latencies(?) to work.
Brawler is very good against trash, unreliable against Elites and moot against Ubers.

The Barbarian has the best passives of them all, you are a scrub only if don't (ab)use them to suit your gear and needs.
Next thing you know people will be calling Ruthless and Weapons Master user scrubs.
Edited by Saumil#6780 on 6/21/2013 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 12:28 PMPosted by Saumil
Brawler is very good against trash, unreliable against Elites and moot against Ubers.

couldn't be further from the truth.

TOP SECRET INFORMATION: DO NOT KILL THE TRASH WHEN YOU COME ACROSS AN ELITE. THEY WILL SURROUND YOU AND BOOOOOOM!!!! 90% UPTIME
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 05:46 AMPosted by RagingKoala
I prefer wh/bloodthirst over ik/brawler?

I don't know about you but if I were you, I would never think I am a scrub. Just do whatever you like in this game. Why feeling being a scrub while playing a game? It's laughable.
Reply Quote
View profile
Please don't quote me and say "WH is a better alternative over IK", just like most other things, gear, playstyle and build all play a huge part in whats viable.

Before SnB, I used IK all the time with brawler, HOTA (skorn), WW/RLTW, SS/HOTA. Now i use WH/brawler, and WH/BT for ubers. IK is a great tool, especially when wanting the flexibility of that other passive slot. If i absolutely NEEDED BT on all the time to keep my WH, I would't use WH, I'd use IK, and gain that flexibility.

Just trying to show that not everyone needs to use the same exact builds/passives, I don't go around telling people they "rely" on brawler as a passive to kill things or anything. (but if you do, you should read some gearing guides). But there is a time and place for any combo of gear/skills IMO.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/21/2013 12:56 PMPosted by RagingKoala
Before SnB, I used IK all the time with brawler

The main reason ik is better than wh for dual wielders is that you get an EHP/fury/LS boost in one slot. Not so much of an issue for LS skorn users and not so much an issue for SNB barbs.

Just like many things in this game, you have to gear properly to use a WH in a DW setup. People with top flight gear usually have enough sustain with 1 slot of LS provided they dont ignore ehp. The vast majority of people don't have that luxury.
Reply Quote
View profile
3 elites with berserker rage = happy face
2 elites with berserker rage = happy face
1 elite with berserker rage = happy face
Trufax

For the most part on IK vs WH it all depends on your weapons. No real all around winner here.
Reply Quote
WH+BRAWLER>IK+BRAWLER
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 01:45 PMPosted by FrankiLLaH
WH+BRAWLER>IK+BRAWLER

Yes, I never kill elites, just go WH + BRAWLER in WW form. Moar DPS
Reply Quote
who said only IK can use brawler? perf LS+300 LOH WH+bralwer>IK+ik belt all dayyy
Reply Quote
View profile
06/21/2013 02:00 PMPosted by FrankiLLaH
who said only IK can use brawler?
I don't think anyone has actually said that.

It's the WH users that have no LS at all on their gear.
Reply Quote
....And this is the #4 most popular thread ATM? I really thought it was going to be something juicer given the title...
Reply Quote
View profile
06/21/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Saturn
....And this is the #4 most popular thread ATM? I really thought it was going to be something juicer given the title...

Feel free to spice it up, I didn't think it would make the pop charts >_<
Reply Quote
I feel the Barbs are bored... No theorycrafting? We need expansion/itemization D: .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]