Diablo® III

finally got my mck

Been looking around for 2 weeks or so. Its not the very best but its pretty good.

1007 dps
50% damage
180 int
92 CD
3 Life steal
Socket.

I'm not sure how u check stats of item on Diablo progress to see where they rank but it looked like it was a top 15-20 knfie in the world. I guess I could be wrong though lol. But anyway just wanted to share. Finally find a pretty good knife with 3ls for a reasonable price.
Reply Quote
Grats on the MCK. that was indeed a good one:)

http://www.diabloprogress.com/items/us/?class=all&slot=1h_ceremonial_knife&item_name=manajuma%27s+carving+knife&stat1=sockets&val1=&stat2=&val2=&stat3=&val3=&stat4=&val4=&stat5=&val5=&stat6=&val6=&max_bo=&compare_to_btag=&sortby=score

here is the item ranking.
Please keep in mind that item score is heavily skewed by marquise ruby ( add 200 to the score)

So there are top MCKs out there with Marquise emeralds in or unsocketed.

I did notice that some of the top MCK disappeared. Probably because the player unsocketed the ruby off.

My knife was ranked No12th originally, but now is NO. 3,lol

The good thing is that it still holds the 100 crit dmg/ 3 LS MCK throne.

There was a "sale post on US #1 MCK" a few days ago, that one is actually 11 points lower than my MCK (2422 with ruby or 2222 without ruby).
Edited by Neuron#1807 on 6/21/2013 10:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
good job Evo! You have your 3% LS now, so you can relax temporarily lol
Reply Quote
Haha yea Thx tabby. I couldn't rest til I got that 3.0 and I can notice it. Its just a lil bit but it was worthit.

Ty as well neuron.

I have like t500 hours on my dh but my wd has easily surfaced as my new number one toon. And alot of that is in part to the awesome wd community. I got to play with some of you guys an its a blast, plus for the most part the forum is full of tons of great and helpful people. Just glad I'm part of the community. :)
Reply Quote
Nice knife man! Grats. Now u should get the matching mojo ;) the int is a nice multiplier
Reply Quote
Yea mojo is def next and prob my last purchased upgrade for my wd. After the mojo I'm gonna work strictly on crafting better gloves and amulet
Reply Quote
Gratz on finding ur MCK. Very nice. I recently upgraded my knife to 3% and have been very happy as well.

I been searching for a mojo upgrade for almost two weeks now. The right one could get me to the 200k dps.

Meanwhile, I keep crafting gloves and shoulders. Someday!

Best of luck in your mojo search as well. Add me in game I have been looking for fellow WD to exp run with.
Reply Quote
yea..good knife
now find a good chick ;)
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 10:34 AMPosted by Neuron
I did notice that some of the top MCK disappeared. Probably because the player unsocketed the ruby off.

Or maybe the person salvaged it.
Reply Quote
Wow nice knife man, i just got mine today also. Picked it up for 99mil seemed like a steal
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]