Diablo® III

Proud of my EHP/Monk

http://d3up.com/b/792674 - Inna Chest
http://d3up.com/b/794443 - IK set

I am OWE free
I am 200K DPS(this is nothing now apparently)
I am at 680K EHP
I am at 60K HP with Inna chest and 50K with IK
I am at 600 AR and 700AR with IK
I am dual wielding(with EF, bite me)
I am extremely unlucky at crafting that GG ammy

Sorry, just gotta post something. :P

Edit: Added the IK set comparison.
Edited by ReaLDX#6539 on 6/24/2013 3:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
thumbs up!
Reply Quote
Very nice monk u got there. Am having the same goal as well
Reply Quote
nice monk, am trying to craft an trirafic ammy too, but no luck for myself
Reply Quote
Very nice! I've been working on my EHP too, although I don't worry about getting away from OWE to save gold, making your EHP all the more impressive. : )

There is nothing wrong with using an EF if you can tolerate the fear and use it to your advantage. It can be a bit cumbersome to upgrade your EF now that you are relying on it for some vit, though. You may want to shift the vit onto another piece, as you won't be able to get crit dmg and a socket or LS and a socket with a vit roll on an EF.
Reply Quote
Very nice! I've been working on my EHP too, although I don't worry about getting away from OWE to save gold, making your EHP all the more impressive. : )

There is nothing wrong with using an EF if you can tolerate the fear and use it to your advantage. It can be a bit cumbersome to upgrade your EF now that you are relying on it for some vit, though. You may want to shift the vit onto another piece, as you won't be able to get crit dmg and a socket or LS and a socket with a vit roll on an EF.

I like the fear. It is not cumbersome at all, assuming I take away the vit, I will still have 596K EHP and 53K HP, which is fine as I guess :)

I know what a EF can roll, I am just going for cost effectiveness, hence the vit and dex combo with OS :) I will probably go for a crit EF in the future after I flip a few beez again.
Reply Quote
you're ammy is pretty good atm. craft some gloves.
Reply Quote
06/23/2013 03:17 PMPosted by RelytReborn
you're ammy is pretty good atm. craft some gloves.

@@
Reply Quote
Well for the first time im se IK chest on monk Oo but nice hehehe
Reply Quote
Scratch everything I was in the process of writing. He's not achieved the EHP he has with that IK Chest, he's done it with an Inna's chest, which I was about to prove was a superior choice for him over-all. LOL. Guessing the IK is just a show piece or something.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 03:11 AMPosted by Starwulf
Scratch everything I was in the process of writing. He's not achieved the EHP he has with that IK Chest, he's done it with an Inna's chest, which I was about to prove was a superior choice for him over-all. LOL. Guessing the IK is just a show piece or something.

To make IK viable, I have been tweaking and hopefully I can increase the dps to 250K as I play.

Actually the ehp difference between the 2 was only 1K, guess the AR and armor push the numbers up by quite a bit when I equip the monk with the IK set.
Edited by ReaLDX#6539 on 6/24/2013 3:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow, very impressive, especially since you're using 2 IK pieces!!

The only item of mine I prefer over yours is my ammy though :)
Reply Quote
Wow, very impressive, especially since you're using 2 IK pieces!!

The only item of mine I prefer over yours is my ammy though :)

Not again.. another AR GG ammy :(
Reply Quote
Nicely done, great balance. I am going for something similar too...200k DPS and 700k EHP with OWE, but without EF. I'll be there soon after some tweaks and more paragon levels.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 10:46 AMPosted by AZsnowstorm
Nicely done, great balance. I am going for something similar too...200k DPS and 700k EHP with OWE, but without EF. I'll be there soon after some tweaks and more paragon levels.

Same. My goal is 200k DPS + 600K eHP with OWE, without EF. Than I will think about switching to OWE-free.

I looked at IK set as well when I was thinking of going OWE-free. (The set bonus will replace double resistance stack I have with black throne). But I would've lose too much VIT for my set up (VIT from glove + chest).

Glad to see someone going IK set. Too bad you can't get the Inna's set bonus with IK. How would good Inna's belt work when you are wearing IK set?

WH is usually better but you would be getting 130 DEX bonus as well.
Edited by Gungnir#1425 on 6/24/2013 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
When I earned my first 50mil on AH, I actually bought a BT chest before, only to sell straight away as it look horrible on a male monk. I might be a little obsessed with the black look with IK, so to be perfectly honest, I do not encourage any monks to use it until their other gears are above average. I should have rolled a female monk first :(

Crafted chest, Inna or even Tal can easily beat an IK chest since we only benefit from the str and high armor, and yea, the bonus AR.

06/24/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Gungnir
WH is usually better but you would be getting 130 DEX bonus as well.

If the WH is rolled badly without vit/ar, Favor is better and you will see dps gain and protection, in my case, my WH gave me more dps and only -0.1% protection, that is why I did not bother about the 130 dex bonus.
Reply Quote
Your monk should look killer with that IK chest. I tried it on for fun before. Looks sick.

Good stuff man.
Reply Quote
Your monk should look killer with that IK chest. I tried it on for fun before. Looks sick.

Good stuff man.

If only I could dye Inna or Tal to black.
Reply Quote
congrats. it is hard to keep that ehp as you gain dps. I was there once. it was awesome...enjoy
Reply Quote

Good stuff man.

If only I could dye Inna or Tal to black.

That would be awesome...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]