Diablo® III

Looking to upgrade my String of Skulls.

Really looking for a High DPS String that has either Stun or Freeze. I know it's hard to find but I have one of the few builds that can use it. If you know of a High DPS String of skulls wth +freeze or +stun chance please let me know. Would be willing to part with 3bil or more for the right String.
Reply Quote
Good luck.

Seriously....
Reply Quote
Well i know it's possible because I have a blind string right now. Even saw a very good chill string just a day ago. So a freeze or stun string must be doable.
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
it's hard to find one. if the good one come, i bet it's will broke the bank.. i hope you find it.. goodluck. im searching it too.. but already desperate to find good one >.<
Reply Quote
But odyssey you are not running proc build. stun or freeze on hit is only good with a very specific build like mine.
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
I know it's out there show it to me!
Reply Quote
100m gold to anyone who can help me close on a high end string of skulls with stun or freeze on hit. Must have high dps, cc and int as well as 2% in either freeze or stun on hit.
Reply Quote
100m gold to anyone who can help me close on a high end string of skulls with stun or freeze on hit. Must have high dps, cc and int as well as 2% in either freeze or stun on hit.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
100m gold to anyone who can help me close on a high end string of skulls with stun or freeze on hit. Must have high dps, cc and int as well as 2% in either freeze or stun on hit
Reply Quote
blackjack : i saw 1 about 12h ago on jsp. i cant remember exact stats nor have link (was @ work on computer there so i dont have link either sorry) but the seller was bumping it every hour ro so. Think topic he had was "Freeze SoS" or similar.

Sorry cant be more specific than that man. As i said, i was at work and only briefly saw it. I think it was in spanish seller i think. I know wasnt in english and my spanish is REALLLLY rusty.

If you get the jsp 1, dont worry about reward, i have a stupid ammount of gold myself (157,476,420,748 @ time i logged out tonight - i dont need it LOL!) if feel like donating do what i have been doing in the "wd foundation" post if you like.
Reply Quote
Thanks I will check it out! This is JSP or JSP2?
Reply Quote
d2jsp

least i think congelar means freeze in spanish

is 24 years since i did spanish @ school

im old :(
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 6/28/2013 7:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 07:29 AMPosted by skitzflik
congelar

congelar = freeze, according to google translate
Reply Quote
Could find nothing in the soft-core america trade forum. Thanks for the tip though. I will keep looking!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]