Diablo® III

Logical explanation of Barb belts with life steal

Anyone can explain me why barb belts are with life steal and all other chars arent! i guess i missed that explanation somewhere sometime. i am sure there is a reasonable explanation otherwise this would be very irrational.
Reply Quote
anyone?
Reply Quote
anyone??
Reply Quote
Barbs have no temporary invulnerability. Every other class does. Barb has just one option: keep fighting.
Reply Quote
^^ barbs have that fight through pain or what ever its called.
Reply Quote
i take this is a joke.. and i really would like to get answer :/
Reply Quote
ok dr potato thats a logical one...
Reply Quote
thats your answer. deal with it
Reply Quote
Unique class variety. Every class has something unique
Edited by lufia#6960 on 6/22/2013 5:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
same reason why monk have diabo, wiz have wiz hat, wd have mask, dh have cloak. although these item are less appealing than barb belt but yeah balance is a hard thing and i believe they're still working on balancing all these.
Reply Quote
View profile
aren't all top lv bar use WH?
Reply Quote
BIS for SC barbs is Witching hour for maximum DPS anyways. Extra 9% attk speed 50%crit instead of LS.
Why does the witching hour have int base roll? why not str or dex? Unfair??

Class uniqueness makes things more fun and not black and white,
Edited by lufia#6960 on 6/22/2013 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I think that WD/Wiz need an offhand that can roll LS. Every other class is fine.
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 08:09 AMPosted by ISmkPotatoes
I think that WD/Wiz need an offhand that can roll LS. Every other class is fine.

WD have mana knife so shush.
Reply Quote
View profile
cause barbs haveto get in close and not hang back keeping away from danger.
Reply Quote
For the same reason monks can bost All Res with One With Everything and other classes don´t.
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 08:48 AMPosted by mech
For the same reason monks can bost All Res with One With Everything and other classes don´t.

06/22/2013 08:23 AMPosted by DecadoKiller
cause barbs haveto get in close and not hang back keeping away from danger.

06/22/2013 05:18 AMPosted by DrPotato
Barbs have no temporary invulnerability. Every other class does. Barb has just one option: keep fighting.

So, apparently Wiz/Wd/Dh never have to get into the fray now? They have no other option to. So, what's blizzard's excuse today?
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 08:50 AMPosted by ISmkPotatoes
So, apparently Wiz/Wd/Dh never have to get into the fray now? They have no other option to. So, what's blizzard's excuse today?

Jesus crist why all the anger towards me, im not the one who designed the game...

Every class on the game SHOULD have something different. That was in here before:

06/22/2013 05:33 AMPosted by lufia
Unique class variety. Every class has something unique

If u think Wiz/Wd/Dh don´t have, is not my fault....
Reply Quote
cm wiz is easy mode, ww/hota barbs easier mode, all other classes are balanced.
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 08:54 AMPosted by RazorLight
cm wiz is easy mode, ww/hota barbs easier mode, all other classes are balanced.

Seeing how your wiz uses cm I guess you had to make yourself feel better by saying something else is easier? I've been using the HotA/rend build for atleast 9 months and ill admit with proper gear it is less challenging but isn't that the whole point of gearing up?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]