Diablo® III

How much is this String of Skulls worth?

280 average damage (134-437 or something like that)
185 int
190 vit
10cc
11s Zombie Charger
4 to elites
12 mana/reg

I'm a Wiz, no idea about WD gear, but had that drop for me today.
Edited by Suikoden#1920 on 6/21/2013 7:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A lot :) More than 2b

I couldn't give an accurate value. I'd go ask in the trade forums. If you're interested in selling it add me in game.
Reply Quote
A lot :) More than 2b

I couldn't give an accurate value. I'd go ask in the trade forums. If you're interested in selling it add me in game.

Thx - figured it was solid, couldn't really find any vit comparables though - just writing a paper right now, but will add you tonight when I get home from uni.
Reply Quote
I would be interested in looking at it as well..
Reply Quote
Still at uni for the next few hours, but feel free to add me anyone that's interested: Suikoden#1920 - would like to sell sooner rather than later.
Reply Quote
Very nice find :) Glws
Reply Quote
yea that String is going to sort out some bear docs EHP issue that's for sure. Shame it has -11 bear summon, that trait will put it out of my price range, I want it for the sexy VIT!
Reply Quote
WOW! may i ask where it dropped for you and what mp??
Reply Quote
when set a price look me up, is just the SoS i am looking for
Reply Quote
I might be interested as well. But I needa see the stats gain.

I still got my kidneys in the fridge. I cut it out for some mck, but someone stole it from me D:
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 12:44 AMPosted by Mugel
WOW! may i ask where it dropped for you and what mp??

Festering Woods / MP10 earlier tonight, did a double take when i id'd it, so used to those rolling poorly. :P
Reply Quote
Thanks for interest everyone / sold for 5.5b :)))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]