Diablo® III

Custom soundtracks PS3? native resolutions?

Just a few console questions.

1) I doubt the developer can or would answer this one. Was Diablo 3 for the console first developed for the PS3 and ported to the XBOX 360? Just curious how Blizzard made out with their understanding of the PS3.

2) Will the PS3 version run at 1080p?

3) Also what about custom soundtracks on the PS3. It is an automatic feature for every game on the 360 but has to be implemented by the developer for the PS3. The reason I ask is that with games like Dungeon Siege, Sacred, and even Torchlight. I enjoyed playing my Diablo 2 soundtrack in the background. Also it is cool to grind away while listening to your own stuff.

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
Just a few console questions.

1) I doubt the developer can or would answer this one. Was Diablo 3 for the console first developed for the PS3 and ported to the XBOX 360? Just curious how Blizzard made out with their understanding of the PS3.

2) Will the PS3 version run at 1080p?

3) Also what about custom soundtracks on the PS3. It is an automatic feature for every game on the 360 but has to be implemented by the developer for the PS3. The reason I ask is that with games like Dungeon Siege, Sacred, and even Torchlight. I enjoyed playing my Diablo 2 soundtrack in the background. Also it is cool to grind away while listening to your own stuff.

Thanks in advance.

1: As a developer it'd make no sense to port it from PS3 to Xbox 360, especially if they have a PC version already, it's just a matter of supporting that console. They would have probably developed them both simultaneously

3: It's actually a TCR/TRC requirement that you are allowed to play your own music on the console while playing any game. Blizzard has to support this or they will fail any submission.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]