Diablo® III

2m tdps 1m ehp

06/22/2013 04:03 PMPosted by ISmkPotatoes
Just curious. What does tDPS actually measure? The specifics. If it doesn't give faster kill speed, I want to know what it does.

its working guys. keep it up. the cult of tDPS is nearing an end.
Reply Quote
tDPS is old news. Nowadays it's all about fDPS.
Reply Quote
On a serious note, people would benefit from understanding why tDPS isn't the end all be all. The cost of pushing tDPS as high of some of its well-known proponents doesn't help with killing elites faster since HOTA will usually beat double nado vs elites.

When considering DW farming builds, it's usually more cost effective to hit whatever breakpoint you want for double nado but maximize your HOTA dps. It takes alot more dps to down elites than it does to efficiently kill trash.

You cant account for personal playstyle preference but if cost efficiency is at all important to you, you need to consider much more than tDPS.
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 05:04 PMPosted by PhatPhoEater
Just curious. What does tDPS actually measure? The specifics. If it doesn't give faster kill speed, I want to know what it does.

I was asking truthfully. Don't try to put words in my mouth.
Reply Quote
So many big words. Where are the Vota Vids?
Reply Quote
06/22/2013 05:04 PMPosted by PhatPhoEater

I don't know anything about the cult of tDPS, but I am the Cult of Personality ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
Reply Quote
i dont know nothun bout yall's fancy mathematics, but i sure do luvs me some ww/hota/rend build
Reply Quote
Here is the video of my VotA run.

The breakdown is 2:54 per elite. It's not the fastest out there but I think it's pretty solid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7677y_Ey30
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]