Diablo® III

Uhkapian Serpent - 300 Avg Dmg, 300 Int

http://i.imgur.com/BlnpDMt.jpg

I've never played a WD. I'd love to hear a few honest opinions on quality/price. Thanks folks.
Reply Quote
def worth something. for me personally it lacks mana regen.
Reply Quote
I couldn't find one on the AH with that much DMG, esp with the INT, but from what I'm learning, the other rolls aren't worth much. Oh well, maybe it'll give me an excuse to join the WD ranks. I've been looking for a new class.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/21/2013 06:18 AMPosted by ToeRex
I couldn't find one on the AH with that much DMG, esp with the INT, but from what I'm learning, the other rolls aren't worth much. Oh well, maybe it'll give me an excuse to join the WD ranks. I've been looking for a new class.

Come on over!!
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 06:18 AMPosted by ToeRex

For pure damage, it's a nice off hand. However, most are also seeking some vit/life% and/or mana regen on off hands.
Reply Quote
That's a really nice roll for Cloud of Bats. The huge damage and the 200 Dex is awesome, imo. Unfortunately, the darts damage is wasted.

But, I don't know how many people want it.

You can compare both for Serpents with either 300+ int or 240+ int and a socket, and similar average damage.
Edited by MCP#1477 on 6/21/2013 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If it had some sort of vit or life% id love it. But I get like 8k hp from my offhand. Just to much to drop
Reply Quote
Good for a starting mojo, not really worth that much though. Compare it to like ones on AH then sell for half that, and it might actually sell :D
Reply Quote
nice offhand.. but no vit.. the damage is nice
Reply Quote
My Ukhapian Serpent has almost the same dmg, almost 200 int, 120 dex ,143 vit, crit 10% and 93 mana. I paid 15m buyout about a month ago I think who posted for sale didn't know the price.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Woogmoog-1877/hero/32650830
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]