Diablo® III

Need help gearing my WD

I really like the build Im using right now and I can do mp7 solo decently. My biggest problem is my life is too low and i want to know what items I should change out. Right now I'm trying to craft better bracers,gloves, and shoulders. Information on what should I try to aim for stat wize would be great. Thanks everyone very much
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
View profile
very decent skill build.

a good rolled shoulders/bracers should go a long way in solving your HP issue.

If you want a quick fix though, change your trails to a high vit + armor. You can afford to drop the AR. You do need more armor though =D which can also be gained on your pants by switching to a similar stats ilvl 63 pants.
Reply Quote
Also need more Pickup!!! a WD gets buffs from health globes, and if you are running a skorn setup you really need more than just 5 yards. Run with 15+ yards and you will notice a HUGE difference (personally i run with upto 57 yards of pickup radius on my gear - my passives require large pickup radius for it to work correctly)
Reply Quote

If you want a quick fix though, change your trails to a high vit + armor. You can afford to drop the AR. You do need more armor though =D which can also be gained on your pants by switching to a similar stats ilvl 63 pants.

^^ pretty much says it all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]