Diablo® III

What is the meaning of your battletag?

Iria -> Zeiram the Animation -> Anime

I like anime too.
Reply Quote
View profile
Anime is OP. Shingekai no kyojin some messed up !@#$
Reply Quote
It was my Teams Callsign while we were participating in OIF.
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 05:49 AMPosted by TastySouP
soup is so just so damn tasty

It is that :)
Reply Quote
Bob as in Bobs your Uncle :)
Reply Quote
Made mine as a secondary battletag back in Delta Force 2... mainly just to mess around with people and annoy them since everybody knew my normal tag and I wanted to have a little fun. As it ended up it transfered over to hack n slash games pretty well so i've always been TGK on games like diablo though I don't purposely go and try to get on peoples nerves in this :P
Reply Quote
View profile
06/21/2013 05:49 AMPosted by TastySouP
soup is so just so damn tasty

I second that
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 07:42 AMPosted by RedCell
we were participating in OIF.

what's OIF? :)
Reply Quote
Mine is Reslin. Comes from a roleplay character of mine. Long story and probably seen as incredibly nerdy but I don't care. :D
Reply Quote
View profile
Vocaloid will live foreverrrrrr
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 08:56 AMPosted by TastySouP
we were participating in OIF.

what's OIF? :)

Operation Iraqi Freedom
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 09:39 AMPosted by RedCell
Operation Iraqi Freedom

May not mean much to you, because I'm not sure what your stance was about the conflict but I don't want to stir the pot. Either way coming from a military family myself, I always feel a need to take the time to thank any service member for their current or past participation in conflicts.

From your neighbor in the North, thank you RedCell, and his company, for all your personal bravery, sacrifice and dedication in hostile times.

** again not wanting to start a debate, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone. I'm just saying my personal feelings about how I feel about ALL service members of ANY country. **
Edited by TastySouP#1157 on 6/21/2013 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I mashed 2 IRL nicknames together. I am creative like that.
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 09:52 AMPosted by TastySouP
Operation Iraqi Freedom

May not mean much to you, because I'm not sure what your stance was about the conflict but I don't want to stir the pot. Either way coming from a military family myself, I always feel a need to take the time to thank any service member for their current or past participation in conflicts.

From your neighbor in the North, thank you RedCell, and his company, for all your personal bravery, sacrifice and dedication in hostile times.

** again not wanting to start a debate, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone. I'm just saying my personal feelings about how I feel about ALL service members of ANY country. **

Thank you, it means a lot.
Reply Quote
Diablo is all about killing and killing.
aka..... dead... zones...
monsters dead and I will not..
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 07:41 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Anime is OP. Shingekai no kyojin some messed up !@#$

I'm liking that anime, one of my favorite atm along with Hunter X Hunter

vNaK is short for my real anme Vannak :D
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 09:26 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Vocaloid will live foreverrrrrr

Agreed. You can loop Electrical Zombies infinitely, and now that it's out on the interwebz you cannot stop them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBM-pa_GD0E&noredirect=1

I am also a supporter of anime stuffs. People laugh when they see my living room, because my DVD/Blu-Ray collection is dozens of anime titles and about 12 non-anime, and the non-anime is stuff like LotR and Firefly.

Back on topic, my battletag is from when I used to work at a place with Virtual World Battletech pods. Oracle was my callsign.
Reply Quote
Kitsune means fox in japanese, and kyubi no kitsune is the legendary nine tailed fox in the japanese myths. foxes are just badasses. and in most of my other games my name will be just fox.

--they are my favorite animals!
Reply Quote
Grew up with Star Wars and "Old Ben Kenobi" is one of my favorite characters, and got the sniper bit from my favorite play style in FPS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]